a day out

Kyo. . . Kyo! ...Kyojuro!

W-what I'm... I'm up I'm up.

Yah sure you are Tengen said in a sarcastic tone.

Your father and Senjuro are already up and are gonna go out for the day and your father wanted me to go wake you up since he had already tried and failed.

...oh. . . Well I'm up now Kyojuro said with a bright smile on his face.

Well hurry up and head back to the house to get dressed.

Alright ok I'm going I'm going Kyojuro said chuckling as tengen tried to push him out the door.

Once he arrived home and got dressed and met up with his brother and father.

after there day out Senjuro wanted to stay with there father for the night and Kyojuro would have but he only had today off but if found in a situation where he needed to fight a demon he would have to still.

So Kyojuro walked his father and brother to there fathers house and then he headed for home.

When Kyojuro arrived home Tengen was not home yet so he went to his room and changed into one of Tengen's black hoodies and it was a bit big on Kyojuro though but it was comfortable then he put a pair of white sweat pants.

Then Kyojuro put on a movie and relaxed as he waited for Tengen to come home.

Around 8:15 p.m. there was a knock at the door.

Who could that be at this hour?
It's not Tengen he has a key to the house.

When Kyojuro finally got up and answered the door there were two people one around Tengen's height and one a could inches taller then what Tengen would be.

Hello do you need something?

Yes we do does a Tengen Uzui live here.

...who's  asking?

His father and brother you fucking bitch the shorter one says.

Sorry but I don't allow that language in my house.

Too bad does he live here or not!

...yes he does why does it matter to you?

Your getting on my nerves you know that short ass.

...ok then last time I checked your not suppost to tell people that.

Why you little bi-

Don't finish that sentence in my house.

Enough ######.

Ugh!

###### then aggressively grabbed Kyojuro by the arm throwing him into the wall.

Kyojuro's POV: can't I go one day without getting hurt by someone. 😐

Please let go on my arm Kyojuro said in a calm voice trying not to get mad and break his rule of no cusing in his house.

Either you fucking corporate or I'll beat the shit out of you. As he said that he twisted Kyojuro's arm up further which caused Kyojuro to let out a whimper of pain.

##### then started to bend Kyojuro's arm up even further as a source of amusement but as he continued to force Kyojuro's arm up until he heard a snap.

Kyojuro's POV: crap that hurts! But... I can't give him the satisfaction of me crying.

Awww no crying? That takes the fun out of it though.

If you want to get him to cry try doing something that would actual hurt you opponent I've taught you this.