Another Challenge

Today we were having another immunity challenge, and like last time I had no idea what Monokuma was planning this time.

Last time he made us paint, but only two people really had a chance of winning.

So today when I went outside to discover our challenge was to speedrun Minecraft I wasn't surprised. Monokuma seriously wasn't experienced making challenges like this, or any challenge at all for that matter.

Before he would let us do all the killing and stuff ourselves. He would prepare all the executions, but other then that he would stir a motive into the pot and we would play out all the rest.

However Monokuma had to be more creative, but he really didn't have that many ideas.

"Monokuma are you seriously making us speedrun Minecraft? This is almost even worse then making us paint!" Mythra argued with Monokuma, but at this rate he didn't try to brush off the fact he wasn't that good.

"Oh who cares Mythra... I'm not the whole production of Survivor, so don't expect the best from me in these challenges!" Monokuma shrugged her off.

Monokuma laid out fifteen nintendo switches out of all the consoles we could of used. When was the last time you watched someone other then Dream do a speedrun? Let alone on a nintendo switch.

To be honest I barely even played Minecraft or any videogames. I may play a few mobile games related to crime solving, murder mysteries, etcetera. Other then that I rarely touched a PS5, Xbox, or any of those consoles.

It was clear I wasn't going to win immunity again, so there was no point in even trying the challenge.

I went ahead and put myself into creative mode and Monokuma eliminated me from the challenge. I had no idea what I should even build, and I was honestly learning the basics of the game.

Most of the others really didn't have a shot. Michael Jackson and Emilia literally had zero shot. Michael died when Minecraft was only first released, and Emilia doesn't even know how to use a nintendo switch or any gaming console for that matter.

Rob and Sandra seemed to actually try to speedrun the game, and they had some experience playing Minecraft. However that was just because their kids wanted them to join them, and they never had any individual experience.

Mythra and Rex went on multiplayer and learned the basics of the game together. They never really played Minecraft or any videogame for that matter, but they somehow navigated through it.

Everyone else had similar cases, but there were two outliers who were actually competing for immunity. Makoto and Kyoko.

It was five minutes in and they were already gathering ender pearls. I later found out that Makoto speedruns Minecraft every once in a while, and he seemed like he was having a fun time. Apparently the competition was pretty tight, but Makoto had the edge. Kyoko stated she didn't have as much practice as Makoto, but they both were finished in a little over twelve minutes.

Makoto got the immunity medal, and afterward it was time for the alliance to get together to decide who they wanted out today.

There were a few targets in mind for today, but we still didn't know who to settle on.

"Okay everyone. I know we are a little divided after Yuri left the alliance, but after what happened at the last vote I think we still hold all the power." Mythra reassured the group, and that is when Rob joined the discussion and inputted his opinion.

"We are all slightly perplexed by Yuri's decision to leave the alliance, but there is some positive news thanks to her decision. We have a seat in the final six, so that is good news." Rob reminded the group, and that was true but we all felt rather down after the fight yesterday.