🔞Twenty-Three: Cigarettes after Sex🔞

Venti stares at him for a moment, "I am ready. I promise.." He says it softly, and Venti nods, sighing softly, and gently caressing his palm with his thumb. "Okay. You know what to do if it gets too much?"

"Safe word, color system, and four taps." He says softly, and Venti nods, "Please, tell me if it's too much." He says, and Xiao nods.

Venti gives him a soft kiss, a hand trailing along his abdomen, and pulls off his belt, tossing it off the bed. Then he carefully unbuttoned his jean's, pulling the zipper down.
Xiao gasps softly when he feels Venti's hand slip into his boxers, his hand delicately wrapping around his dick, a moan slipping out at being /finally/ being touched there, and he nearly sobs on the spot.
Venti kisses his neck, sucking on it. Moans leaving Xiao's lips. He puts his hand on Venti's bicep for support, tears threatening to fall, "V-Venti.." He whines, squirming slightly.

His jean's being tight and uncomfortable around him. "My-my jeans..They're uncomfortable.." He whines, his hand tightens around Venti's arm when he twists his hand slightly, "Okay." Venti kisses him softly, pulling his hand out of Xiao's pants, and tugs them down, exposing his legs. Xiao whines at the loss of contact, slightly squirming.

Venti hums, and tugs off his own shirt, and throws it across the room. He'll find it later, he needs to clean the room anyways. Venti is quick to kiss Xiao again, its slightly sloppy, his hand trailing along his lovers body, fingers tracing over the scars on that lay along him.

Each touch makes him whine into the kiss. He gasps when Venti slightly bucks his hips against his, a groan leaving Venti's lips.

Xiao rolls them over, straddling Venti's lap, "Oh~?" Venti grabs his hips, cocking an eyebrow, "I'm not completely inexperienced. Yeah, I've never done..This. But I know what to do." He says, blushing softly. "Yeah?" Xiao nods, slightly grinding his hips against Venti's making the male groan out softly, the grip tightens and loosens against Xiao's hips, "See?" He exhales shakily, his hands unhooking Venti's belt fro. his jeans, pulls it out of the loops and tosses it away. He kisses Venti, his hand pulling his zipper down.

He grinds his hips again, leaning down, kissing him sloppily, both males letting out moans into each others mouth, "You're so beautiful," Venti whispers, when he pulls away, "You're just saying that." Xiao mutters, shaking his head, and Venti shakes his head, "No, I'm not." He flips them again, taking Xiao's hands in his own, pinning them against the bed, "You are so fucking beautiful. Youre..Just--I am so in love with you, okay? You're so..Just I can-cant explain it. Maybe, i can show you..?" He whispers against his shoulder, "I wanna worship you. I want you to know how fucking beautiful you are. I wanna kiss you till I'm out of breath, I wanna shower you in love, I want you to have everything you want."

Xiao nearly sobs at the words, "You are my person. I think you're my soulmate. I want you. Just, you. You're the only person I've ever felt this way with.." He kisses along his shoulder, stopping on his tattoo, kissing along the pattern, "Okay." Xiao chokes out, "Okay?" Venti leans over him, staring at him. Xiao looks at him, his hair was messed up, his braids were undone, and his hair was falling over his shoulders. "Okay." Venti places a kiss against his lips, soft and loving.

Venti leans over towards the drawer, lifting a few items up, and grabbing out a small bottle with a purple cap.
He puts his legs over the edge of the bed, slipping out of his jeans, leaving both males in their boxers.
Xiao stares at him, looking at his tattoos.

He leans forward, pulling Venti into a kiss, his hands against Venti's biceps for support, "You should get another tattoo.." He whispers, and Venti hums, "Yeah? What do you think would look good?" He asks, pulling Xiao into his lap, "I dont know. How about we talk about this later? Yeah?"