EPISODE -1

Jungkook POV

I woke with the sun light hitting my face and birds singing a song for me as a alarm. New morning new beginning of the day. I was thinking how to tell my hyung that I wanna celebrate my birthday this time with my friends. He always tell that it's not save for me and my friends to celebrate my birthday  at grand level as he has many enemies who can harm us, but this time I will make my hyung agree for a party as I am gonna turn 24 years this year....................

Maid-: *knock knock* master jungkook please wake  you have to go to university and master taehyung is calling you for breakfast .

Jungkook -: yeah I am up.

The maid left

After doing my morning routine I went downstairs and decided to talk about the party matter to hyung. hmm I have to make him say yes.

jungkook-: good morning hyungs

Taehyung -: good morning kook.(unison)

jimin -:good morning kook.(unison)

(a/n-:aissh they are born soulmates)

jimin-: come and eat or else you will be late.

jungkook-: yup *in mind- I think I should talk about that god please save me today* ah hyung I wanna ask something

Taehyung-:hmm ask

jungkook-: a-actually t-tomorrow is my birthday

Taehyung -: yeah we know that and tell me what you want as birthday gift.

jungkook-: u-uh can we t-throw~

Taehyung -:No I told that no parties.

jungkook-: but~

taehyung -: I SAID NO

jimin-: taehyung atleast listen to him.

jungkook-: hyung please I am grown up now atleast let me celebrate this one time please please please hyun~

taehyung-: MR JUNGKOOK YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW. I DON'T LIKE TO REPEAT THINGS. I SAID NO MEANS NO THAN NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY DECISION.*angry asf*

Jungkook-: b-but *at verge of crying*

Taehyung-: I LOST MY APPETITE.*left*

Jimin-: jungkook-ahh don't cry I will talk to him about this now eat your breakfast and then I will drop you university.

Jungkook-: h-hyung he will n-not allow me.

Jimin-: yah don't cry our soon to be birthday boy these tear don't look good on your cute face I will talk to him about it and I will buy banana milk for you.

Jungkook-: jinja? (진짜) *happy mood*

Jimin -: hmm now eat we have to go or else you will be late.

(A/n-: sometimes I think about kookie's duality LOL=) )

Suga POV

Aish this kid......

Suga -: yah y/n wake up or else you will be.

y/n-: oppa 5 minutes more *cute sleepy voice*

Suga-: you get your lazy ass up or I will smack your head.

y/n-: I am up I am up.

Suga -: *chuckle* now go and get ready and come to eat breakfast.

Y/n POV

After doing my morning routine I wore my favorite white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans with a pink cardigan on it.

(A/n-: don't mind the face just clothes:) )

Y/N -: oppa breakfast. I am ready

Suga-: yup wait a minute I am coming. Here eat this

y/n -: oh my god oppa you are best oppa

Suga -: yup Ik that now eat it.

y/n -: yum it's so delicious.......... bye oppa and thank you for this tasty breakfast.

Suga-: bye dumpling

I bid bye to my lovely oppa and today I decided to go by myself by bus. Oh bus is here I went inside and took a window seat as you know best place is near window  and plugged my ear pods to listen some music............... someone has said right that  music has a direct effect on the soul. The best thing is sitting near window seat and listening to soothing music. See I didn't get to know this how my time pass and I reached university......................

I went inside  in search of two Chipmunks.

??-: boooooooooo

y/n -: Aish this chipmunk :|

_______________________________________________________________

Who was this? 

sorry not sorry but I am not gonna tell you in this episode just wait guys you will get to know in next episode😜😏😏....................................

____________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi cupcakes,

This is the first episode of " The Fate" do tell me in the comments how was this part of the story. Actually my papers was going on that why was not able to write but now I am back with my story.................................................

And one more thing that POV'S will be written in italics. 

Now you have to do the rituals.................... vote this part, comment your favorite part and follow meeeeeeeeeeeeee............................

____________________________________________________________

NOW MUSIC QUIZ OF THE DAY

LEVEL "EASIEST" 

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things__________

You have to tell the name of song , continue lyrics and tell who sang this song.

Winner will be announced in next episode:)

BYE

SARANGHYEYO🙆‍♀️💜💜💜