EPISODE-7

Yoongi POV

Tear started to fall continuously and eventually he slept in the car....................................

I came out of my  deep thoughts when I felt some tears streaming down my eyes and I immediately wiped it off. I never told Y/n how our parents died; instead, I told her that it was a car accident. I don't want her to know the truth; she will be broken. I was in my deepest thoughts when I heard some footsteps approaching me. I immediately stood up and greeted them.

I have been working for Korea's number one undercover mafia gang, KR7, for from past year. The reason to join is to find my parent's murderer. The leader of this gang is really secretive. I don't even know his name, though other members are my friend.

Leader-: You have been working with us for a year and I am really impressed by your skill. I just want to say, Suga, you are officially part of our group. 

Yoongi: Thank you and I will never disappoint or betray you.

The leader took off his mask for the first time in front of me and I was stunned. Is he really a mafia leader?? For one second, I thought he was some kind of actor. He extended his hand for a handshake and I greeted him.

Leader: Taehyung, kim Taehyung, underworld name V. I prefer V.

Yoongi: Myself, Yoongi, undercover name: SUGA.

I am determined to catch those bastard who dared kill my parents. I will make them pay for what they did to my parents and make them count every tear they shed.

Y/N POV

At last exams are over and tomorrow I will get my degree. I was lying on bed, tension-free, when I got a call from someone.

OTP

Hello, who's that side?

Someone: None of your business

y/n-:huh then why did you call me?

Someone: Do you want to know the truth about your parents death?

y/n-: what truth? Hello, hay mister, can you speak?

call ended

As the call ended, I tried calling again and again, but after some time, I eventually stopped thinking maybe it was something like prank call. I thought I would tell Oppa about the call.  It's boring to just lay around yah I want to hangout .Ok  let's ask those two monkeys. After begging like 1-2 hour they finally agreed  and I started to get ready.  I informed Oppa about the hangout and now I was walking to get to the bus as we decided to meet at Gyeongju Word (an amusement park). As I was walking, I felt like someone is following me I  turned around, but there was no one, so I shrugged off whatever that feeling was.

At last, ,I reached...................

______________________________________________________________________

True enough, I am too lazy to write. 

Thank you for reading                                                                                                                                                    Bye-bye <<3