EPISODE-:8

Y/N POV

As soon as I entered the amusement park I was mesmerized by the view in front of me. I was strolling around and was gazing the stalls, ride. From far away I saw Lisa and kookie running towards me as if they are kindergarteners who are chasing after a lollipop. Kookie and Lisa both waved at me and I waved back.

Lisa-: y/nie let's go to roller coaster

kook-: no let's eat something 

Yes, these two stared fighting over whether to eat first or go for a ride. They both were looking at me with those darn puppy eyes which made it a difficult task for me to choose. Ignoring those eyes I decided to eat as I was freakin starving .

Me-:Guys let's first eat I am starving right now

kook-: yesss thank you ynie love you bro.

Lisa-: yahhh you always takes Jungkook's side.*angry pout*

Me-: It's not like that. I am fuki'n starving and I need my banana milk and burger asap.

kookie-: me to let's gooo

Lisa-: yeah yeah whatever well I am also hungry.

*Time passes by 1hour*

We enjoyed our day to the fullest. We ate delicious food like corndog candy floss  , played so many games like shooting the prize throw the ring etc., won so many gifts like a giant teddy a keychain and lastly went for rides like roller coaster, scrambler etc.

Me-:Hey let's buy an ice-cream and go to Ferris wheel.

kookie/Lisa-: sounds great lets go

At the end, we bought ice-cream which started melting in our hands because we have to wait for our turn to sit on the giant ferris wheel. We sat and as soon as it started rotating I was drowned in my own thoughts . Imagine that, you're riding the Ferris wheel with your beloved one. As the Ferris wheel rotates and rises high, other people and the whole world will become insignificant. In this magical moment, the feelings of love become more pronounced as you look down on the beauty of the city. Here is a rumor about this Ferris Wheel: if you kiss your lover when the Ferris wheel reaches its highest point, you will stay together forever. When you look up at the Ferris wheel, you are looking at the boxes of happiness which reach as high as the sky. Suddenly someone nudged me making my thoughts flying and thinking about my thoughts I realized I don't even have partner. UGHH GOD WHY..............

Well my thoughts were interrupted by none other thank Lisa.

Lisa-:hey look the city looks like a miniature 

Yes we were on the highest point, The city looked like a miniature model  and the humans were looking tinniest like in "Gulliver's travels" and I felt like a giant . The ride was over and we were heading back to houses. And there comes the crossroad where we part away.

Me-: bye guys and go home carefully.

Kookie-: once you reach call me to inform that you are safe and sound.

Lisa and me-: ok bye you to 

I was walking towards my home and decided to go through alley way. Yeah I know I made a silly decision like those dumb Wattpad y/n but it's my decision bitches. As I was walking I heard something .My eyes barely registered the flicker of light before the the sound struck me like a slap. The noise was shocking and overwhelmed my hearing. Afterwards, my ears rung with the echo. The burning smell of powder wafted through the air. In the sudden silence following, I froze until remembering to breathe. I gain my senses back and decided to hid behind a dustbin. Though my feet were trembling but I dragged myself behind the dustbin. WhAt The acTUal dUck iS haPPennIng. I tried to peek but kicked the dustbin in the process yeah I am fukin' clumsy OHHH GOD WHY THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH ME. The sound made those hulk like people aware that somebody is behind  the dustbin and I don't know what happened but I started sprinting and shout for help but there was no sign that I was being chased. "They have guns and they can shoot me anytime" This was the only thought running around my head. I was panting like a asthmatic person in need of oxygen but I didn't stop though I was aware that nobody is behind me . I shrugged off my thoughts and  continued running. At last I reached home I knocked but there was no response so I entered the password. As soon as I entered I closed the door at the speed of light.

Phewwwwww!!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING ENCOUNTER............ Like dude you are simply walking and heard a gunshot yeah it can only happen in fictional world. I informed both that I reached home safely yeah obviously not telling about the encounter cause if I will tell them they both will be freakin worried.

(A/n-: This is also fictional story duhhhh!!!!)

___________________________________________________

Thank you  Cupcakes,

For waiting for patiently waiting for updates. So let me tell I am in my most important time of my life that's why I am not being able to upload though I had promised to upload on daily bases.

But nahhh 

Well thank you

SIGNING OFF;)