EPISODE-:9

Yoongi POV-:

After calling that girl's name over a hundred times, I finally gave up and went to her room to try to wake her up. I had just finished preparing breakfast.

Yoongi: "Alright, sleepyhead, wake up. It's 8 a.m., and you know that tomorrow is when your internship starts. At least get out of bed; I even made breakfast."

Y/n-: *sleepy voice* I'm up, go, I'll come.

Yoongi: "I know you very well, miss. You will go back to sleep once I leave here. Get your ass up now, or you won't get to eat breakfast."

I was certain that this tactic would work since it always did Y/n and food is comparable to a relationship in which the female is devoted to her partner.Give her some food if she's upset with you, and she'll forget her anger at you. I'm willing to wager that if you offered her free food, she would accept it without question, regardless of the fact that it came from a stranger.

Y/n-: Alright You see, I'm fully awake.

Y/n-:I claimed that she used the restroom as I began folding the blankets. I knew that this child would never do anything but what I asked of her.I waited for her in the kitchen, and she eventually showed up there.She sat down in front of me and began chewing on the food as soon as she spotted it.

Yumm oppa, this food is so delicious, even a five-star chef couldn't prepare it.

Yoongi-: Are you done buttering now, So go ahead and eat. I could be running late today, so please don't wait for me; I'll cook supper first.You should microwave it before eating since I'll store it in the refrigerator.

Y/n-: Okay, I appreciate you mentioning the obvious—heat the meal before consuming it.

Yoongi: You are self-aware that you are the laziest person on the globe, don't you, Mis Sloth?

Y/n: I am not blah blah.

NOON

My room, which is filled with computer screens,walls filled with maps, marked pictures, and paper, A couch is lying in a corner for visitors, and  there is a chair in the middle where I have been sitting for—I don't know how many hours—fixating my eyes only on screen and unconsciously eating chips and drinking coffee. I was looking through the files when suddenly someone barged in and slammed the door shut, and there stood an enraged person as if steam were coming out of a train's engine.It was none other than Hoseok and Namjoon tailing him.

Hoseok -: Suga, can you find out who attacked our base located in Jeju?? All the weapons which we had to smuggle to Italy were there but got news today that many goods are stolen We don't have much time left; the ship has to sail tomorrow evening.

Suga: I will look through it; don't worry.

Namjoon: And also, don't tell Taehyung about it; he may visit you tomorrow morning.

Suga: Got it. I also want to tell you something important about Park family.They have a daughter who will be in her early twenties, but she was given for adoption when she was like one year old.

Hoseok: but why?? Park Empire is one of the greatest empire here.

Namjoon: Do you know about her? how she looks or something about her where she is now? 

Suga : That is what I am trying to get Why did they abandon their own child? Is she even alive or dead?I am trying to find out about it.

Namjoon: You should tell Taehyung about it.

Suga: I will.

Y/N POV

I was going through some emails when something caught my attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                               ...................GET PAID WHILE SITTING AT HOME..................                                                                

ARE YOU GRADUATED ??? DON'T YOU HAVE A STABLE JOB?? WANT TO EARN QUICK MONEY??????

GIVE ONLY TWO TO THREE HOURS OF YOUR TIME TO EARN UP TO $1,000 PER MONTH. AVAIL THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW OR NEVER .TO AVAIL THIS CLICK ON THE "AVAIL NOW" OPTION NOW.

                                                                         AVAIL NOW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clicked on the option and my screen went black for a moment and some strange thoughts like getting hacked crossed my mind. I felt like the dumbest person ever alive, but suddenly the screen flashed it's light again and I was taken to that site.I checked everything to be sure that the site was safe, and yes, it was. I signed up for it, giving my details like my phone number, age, and address .It was a typing job. That's damn easy. 

An internship doesn't pay that much, but side-by-side income is best.I will be starting my internship in "THE KIMS CO-OPERATION" one of the worlds biggest company It is hella exciting

____________________________________________________________________

Signing off

AUTHOUR NIM 

Kim Lavya-