EPISODE-5

JIMIN POV

y/n-: Hello I am y/n jungkook's friend and I called you because he is here at my house if you don't mind can he sleep here we all are here.

Jimin-: Yeah sure why not and thank you for informing me y/n

y/n-: welcome sir. Good night

I don't know why but I guess I know that voice but I can't remember it something about it makes me feel like I know but I have never listened her name other than from jungkook. He had spoken about her so many times but I haven't met her once. I have to tell Tae about Jungkook staying at his friend's house

O.T.P

Jimin-: Hello Tae, sorry to disturb you bro but Jungkook is staying at his friend's house tonight.

Taehyung-: He didn't even informed me

Jimin-: yahhhh Tae he is not a kid anymore atleast he informed me. Don't make a fuss about it.

Taehyung -: Ok whatever

TIME SKIPS: AFTER 4 MONTHS

Y/N POV

At last it is end of the day. I was standing in front of door and as it was not locked It made me sure that oppa was at home without thinking twice I ranged the bell. SUPRISE He was not my oppa but oh boy he looks handsome in 69 ways. His fluff black hair those eyes which were radiating shine and those lips- uh hey back to earth y/n. who is he??what the hell is he doing in my house?? where is oppa?? These were the thought my brain was having.

??-: Hi y/n come inside

y/n-: Uh-h thank you for calling me inside

Wait why the fuck I said thank you. It's my house oh my freak I really never miss a chance to embarrass myself. huhh whatever I guess he is oppa's friends. But damn Don't fangirl over him. I went inside ignoring the audible laugh which can be clearly guessed who laughed and why.

Entering inside I heard some noises from kitchen so my curious ass went there knowing it would be oppa but no not only oppa was there but their was also a man standing facing his broad back towards and I am damn sure He is another friend but damn him to he was looking like a Greek god once he turned facing me. God I am loosing my shits where are your manners y/n? BOW.

I bowed and mouthed a hello in respect and he greet me back and smiled I guess he is some kind of model.

y/n-: Oppa I am going to change.

yoongi-: Hurry up I am placing food on dinning table.

I went to my room and tossed my bad on study table. I sat on the soft mattress and throwing my body completely. The mattress absorbed my exhaustion. I was laying and staring at ceiling and that was the thought which hit me like a truck that I HAVE MY FREAKING EXAMS STARTING AFTER 15 DAYS. oh my freaking fishes I needed to study to be graduated and have a degree. I stood up from the bed and went straight to bathroom to freshen up. I came after minutes and went for dinner and my small brain forgot that we had guest. Bury this useless part. WOW food that's best part of the day. I sat beside oppa and those mans were sitting opposite us. I opened a lid of crockery only to find Japgokbap yummy oh god can this day be more better.

Yoongi-: umm so y/n they are my friends.

y/n-: I guessed it right

Jin-: Hi y/n I am Jin and you can call me jinni

y/n-: And you can call me Aladdin *laughs at her own joke* Just kidding I am- wait you know my name so why to introduce myself

Jin -: You are funny *laughs*

y/n-You forgot to mention beautiful.

Jin-: *laughs*

Hoseok-: Hi and I am Hoseok and you can call me hobi *smiles*

y/n-: hi hobi oppa and jinni oppa *smiles*

yoongi-: Let's eat before it gets cold

While eating, chatting and laughing it was the end of the day and the time to say them bye. It was amazing that we clicked really fast

Jin/Hoseok-: Bye y/n bye yoongi

y/n-:bye jin oppa bye hobi oppa *smiles*

yoongi-: I will drop you

YOONGI POV

We went to the parking lot.

Yoongi-: We will talk about it tomorrow I guess 2 pm would be great time to meet

Jin-: yeah okay good night

yoongi-: Good night

They drove off and I was alone in the parking lot. I decide to take a walk to park to clear of my mind. It was dark and peaceful just the way I like the darkness engulf me just the street lights giving lights and the communication between the insects which seemed as a sweet relaxing sound to me. The moon emitting light being a weak alternative as compared to sun but which makes it more relaxing time of the day.

____________________________________________________

HI cupcakes

Sorry guys for uploading an episode after eternity...................

Damn it's freaking hard to upload it with the load of study and guess what I am back as my holidays are started yupissss

I will surely try to upload now but pray for me to be alive under the pressure of tuitions, home works, study ...................................

THANKS TO THOSE WHO FOLLOWED AND VOTED OR EVEN VIEWED MY STORY:)

Thank you so much

This person will love you till her death

WAIT- I totally forgot about that

_________________________________________________

MUSIC QUIZ OF THE EPISODE

A hopeless romantic all my life

surrounded by couples all the time

-----------------------------------

Name of the song and who sang it???????

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

___________________________________________________

Till then enjoy this

AUGST-D

Guys JIN is coming to suchwita........................

bye

Sayonara <<333