EPISODE-6

SUGA'S POV

I was sitting in the VIP room waiting for them. The muffled faint sound of was audible while I was sitting I went into deep thoughts.

Little yoongi was in his mother's embrace after a exhaustible day at his school and her little sister was in his father's embrace talking about that palace like doll house which was owned by her friend. She was telling every single detail about the doll house and from that one could guess how much she wanted that house. 

Appa-: I got it princess that  you want that house. Isn't it?

Little y/n-: yeashhh appa how you do you know that?

Appa -: appa knows everything.

Little y/n-: do you have some kind of maaagiccc?

Mom-: yesss ynie appa knows magic do you want to see magic 

Little yoongi-: Not only her I also want to see the magic appa show me magic please 

appa-: I will show you both magic tomorrow if you both sleeps now.

Both the kids said good night in unison  to their parents and went into deep sleep and the next day arrives Little yoongi was one who woke up first and he then eventually woke others up. Little yoongi and y/n chirped good morning to their parents and started jumping on bed as it was Sunday which only meant appa will take them outside. They went straight to bathroom and got ready in less than hour (a/n-: I think Sunday were best days as our parent's take us somewhere). After eating breakfast the whole family went outside to the safari park with there relatives and explore lot's of things together.

Little yoongi-: Appa eomma see y/n *while pointing at the panda*

Everyone laughed while seeing little y/n angry pouted face. They were enjoying the every moment as it was their last day. Eating different snacks ,sweets almost filling their stomach up to their food pipe

Little y/n-: Appa you said that you will shows us magic now yejin unnie is also excited

Appa -: oh Yes let's go

They all drove to Namsan tower and all came to a nice spot were everything would be visible and suddenly

BOOOOM***

something suddenly lights up with a explosive sound in the sky FIRECRACKERS........The entire sky was gleaming with golden, green, red, purple colors and pure colorful enjoyment can be seen in the orbs of people watching this show. It almost lasted for thirty minutes and then it was time to officially say bye to the relative but y/n being a stubborn kid she was throwing tantrums to let her stay with yejin. Giving up her parents let her stay with at their relative house. This was the best night and little did they know something was on their way for them.

The min family stepped in front of the home with little yoongi sleeping in his father's embrace but something seems off their the door was already unlocked and some noises can be clearly heard from inside. Mr. min utter in almost whisper to take yoongi back to car and the sudden change of embraces made yoongi awaken. And after some time a gunshot was heard which made ground under her slide of. she warned yoongi no matter what happens he will stay their as promised he was their but when he heard an another gunshot he got aware of the situation. Tear started to fall continuously and eventually he slept in the car.......................................

_____________________________________________________________________

HELLO SWEETIES 

How have you been???? 

I wanted to post new episode on 13th June but you know WORK 

Well first of all

Happy 10th anniversary of BTS  

In these 10 years I found the "lost me" and started with a motive LOVE YOURSELF<33

In these 10 years I found the "lost me" and started with a motive LOVE YOURSELF<33. These seven people means a lot to me not only me but the whole ARMY and I just wish nothing more than their good health. Armies will wait for you BTS 💜💜💜💜💜

SARANGHAEYO <<33