fight

"oh shit" finney said as his alarm clock went off for the 20th time this morning. he slowly dragged himself out of his bed, took a shower a got ready for school. by the time he got out to the living room gwen was standing by the door waiting for him. sorry i woke up late" finney sighed with a smile. "no shit" she replied as she punched finneys arm. "ow" gwen rolled her eyes as she walked out the door and down the steps to the sidewalk. they walked in silence till they heard chanting in the distance, they got closer and heard the words for clearer.  " fight! fight! fight!" kids chanted circling around two boys fighting. finney looked up from his trance of thought only to be horrified at the sight that he was in front of. in the mix of kids he spotted one, robin arellano. he was now on top of some kid punching him square in the face, it now hit him that gwen was still with him and shouldn't be watching this. "cmon gwen let's go" finney said while tugging her arm. she protested a bit, but then noticed the uncomfortable look on finneys face and decided it was best to back off. "that's moose yknow right?" gwen said trying to lighten the mood. "he bullied you last yea-" ya i know." finney cut her off. "we'll aren't you happy?" gwen asked exasperated. " bye gwen." finney waved goodbye as he entered the school, gwen stood there and rolled her eyes. she didn't understand him.

(time skip to after finneys class)

as soon as the bell rang finney took of from the classroom and ran down the hallway. he wasn't fast enough though because he could feel the eyes of his bullies hinting him down like a dog. he quickly hurried to the boy bathroom, went in a stall, stood on the toilet, and silently prayed to god they would just leave him alone. after a few seconds he heard one of their voices, which sent chills down finneys spine. "finney we know your in here" one said. "come out and play." said another. reluctantly finney unlocked the stall and walked out only to be met with his bullies, smiling wickedly down at him. he was preparing for the worst when he heard a voice, "dipshits, move." said the voice. they all turned around to see robin arellano enter the bathroom holding his knuckles. the bullies quickly scurried out of the way to let robin pass, he glared at them. "hey finn, how's it going?" robin asked finn quite aware of his situation. "you know, keeping it on keeping it off i guess." finn replied while eyeing his bullies who seemed to be mesmerized by robins bloody hand. they began to turn to leave when robin said, "wait, fuck with finn again, i fuck with you." the bullies stood there too scared to move. "you can leave now" robin said in dismissal. the bullies turned around the corner and left quickly without a sound. robin turned to look at finney who was staring down at the ground looking at his shoes. "hey." robin said while lifting up finneys chin. "you've got to start standing up for yourself one of these days." finney smiled, "ya i know." robin smiled to himself and began to wrap his hand. "hey why'd you fight moose?" finney asked, "he was talking shit." robin replied clenching his fist. robin looked up and caught finneys eyes, it's the first time he's ever seen them for this long and now he couldn't look away. they were a dark chocolate brown, nothing special, but so beautiful. finney caught on to this and blushed and looked down at his shoes again. "do you mind helping me with math again tonight?" robin asked awkwardly trying to make things less uncomfortable. "ya of course." finney said looking up. " then we can watch texas chainsaw massacre." robin smirked. finney laughed "nooo that's rated r! my dad will kill me if he knew i watched that! robin laughed. "he doesn't have to know." robin smiled.

(A/N sorry if this is bad i promise it gets better😭😭 also this is my first time writing so pls don't kill me for my horrid spelling☠️)