collision

"are you robin arellano?" said a booming voice behind him. robin turned around quickly. "y- yes i am." as he said that dozens more policemen entered the basement. "come with us kid." one of the policemen said while putting his hand behind his back and leading him towards the door. robin was silent as he was lead up stairs and finally out the door into fresh air, there were blaring police sirens and blinding lights that greeted him once he walked out. he was trying to spot out finney from the crowd, but the cop was leading him towards the car. than he spotted him. in the near distance there was a curly headed brunette taking to the police officer by the knocked down door, robin could see the tears still running down his face. without a second thought robin broke free from the officers grasp and began sprinting over to finney.FINNEY!" robin yelled, his voice course. "finney!" finney turned around and saw robin running towards him, robin saw his face light up and began running towards him. they collided and hugged each other tight, both crying into each others shoulders.robin soon felt more bodies close in on him from all sides, it was vance bruce and gwen. "i thoguht you were a goner man!" said vance while hugging robin tight. "me too." robin breathed as he buried his head into finneys shoulder. after a few minutes of comfortable silence, one by one the group began to let go of robin until it was just robin and finney again. robin looked up and saw finneys eyes puffy and his face wet from crying. "i- i thought i lost you rob." finney said trying not to break out into sobs. robin out is head against finneys and held his face with his hands, "without you mi amor i don't know what i would've done." robin wanted to kiss him so bad, he wanted to bury his own face in his, but he couldn't do that here. not in front of all these people and police. god knows what would happen if they knew about them. so instead robin grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight, hoping finney understood what he ment.
a policeman came over to robin and pulled him away from finney, "come on, we have to get your face and arm cleaned  up." he said while pulling him to the ambulance. robin followed reluctantly. "are your parents here kid?" the policeman asked. "haven't seen them, their on a trip but should be back today. "do you have a relative nearby we could call? or a friend?" he asked. robin nodded and pointed towards finney im going to stay with him tonight. the police glanced over and nodded, "let's get you to the ambulance." he noticed the look on robin face and him glancing back over to his friends. "your friends can come." robin grinned he waved them over and they all ran towards him and hopped in the back of the ambulance.