🌙Chapter 4🌙

-Later-

"Little one! I'm home!" A click from unlocking a door can be heard. The door opened wide as Naib walk in the house , look really tired from school.

He gently closed the door from behind before walking to the couch expecting the owl will be there. But confusedly saw an empty couch. "Where the hell are they this time.." Naib sigh, he feels really tired to feel worried.

He decided to go to his room. Before he could hold the door knob he noticed that the door is already slightly open. He slowly opened the door and saw the owl laying on the soft nest, resting. He smile and slowly walk in the room to set his bag down at the corner and took out some of his fresh clothes out of the closet to change.

He removed his hoodie then unbuttoned his Uniform. Changing to more comfy clothes.

'hoot'

Naib turn his head and saw an awake owl facing towards him. He smile and finishing his changing before sitting next to the owl. Picking the owl from the nest to his arms and pet it's head slowly. The owl is happy to take the welcoming arms and make themselves comfy from Naib's gentle pets that was given to it.

When suddenly the owl froze from the Student 's Action. Naib gave the owl a soft kiss on it's head. Naib chuckles as he noticed the owl's reaction, he gently Shook the owl a bit to wake them up back to reality which it works. The owl bury itself at their own floof, feel shy all of a sudden.

"You seems really feel comfortable" Naib said continue to pet the owl's head. 'Its not like that....' the owl thought.

The rest of the night are peaceful. Naib was doing his homework all the time that he fall asleep on his desk. Head buried between his cross arms , really look knock out from the studies.

Not so soon, a blanket gently wrapped around the sleeping student. Another two set of hands was holding it. It was once again the Owl being in human form. He knew the student may got some back pain or something because of his sleeping position right now. So he gently tried to pick him up from the chair and going to put him on the bed instead.

Surprisingly the Boy isn't that much Heavy as what he was expecting. He studied the face of the long brown hair boy. 'Cute...' He thought.

After observing , he finally gently put the boy down on the soft bed where he supposed to sleep at. It freaks him out when suddenly Naib rolls from the bed , probably finding a comfortable position while sleeping. After that , the Sleeping boy found a comfy position and stopped rolling. The golden blindfolded man Silently sigh in relief as he thought he will get caught as a human.

He observe the sleeping face again. A small tint of blush was on his own face. The thought suddenly came out as he was a bit hesitating to do it.

The golden blindfolded man slowly leaned down and hesitating to do what he was planning to do. He gently give the sleeping boy a kiss on the forehead. Glad this didn't woke him up after the action.

'Eli... Why did you do that?' He talked to himself in mind. As he felt that his chest pounding a bit fast. 'what is this feeling..? It feels so familiar ' he gently grip his chest. As he take a deep breath.

'A familiar feeling that i don't understand , Why would I... Eli Clark , A Lunar Owl, experiencing this feeling again that i may forgot what is the meaning of it..'

. . . .

'Reminds me of the old times...'

. . . .

The Lunar turn his head to the closed Glass window. He slowly approaches the window and opens it slowly. Having a better and clearer view of the moon. The moonlight shines through and the cold breeze of the air hits in. The veil of the Lunar Wearing kinda sways with the wind. He stares up to the moon , watching it shines bright in the middle of the dark silent night.

'The moon is surely beautifully bright tonight' The lunar thought while sitting on the Window Frame. Letting himself peek through the window while the silk of his outfit moves from the air.