🌙 Chapter 13🌙

"All done" The clinic nurse finished cleaning and wrapping Eli's scratches and bruises with the bandages at his arms , Meanwhile covering the bruises at his face. Eli checked the bandages and smiles at the Nurse "Thank you Nurse" The Nurse smiles and nodded.

A knock from the door interrupted the moment , both Eli and her turned their heads to the door. The door opens revealing the Shorter man, Naib. "Hey" Naib said with a soft smile. "Hey..." Eli answers back while Naib walk in the room. The nurse look at the two before standing up, approaching the door, just about to exit the Clinic. "I'll leave you two boys alone. Make sure to watch over him Mr.Subedar" The nurse said before finally exiting from the clinic , closing the door from behind.

Naib drag the chair that was at the corner of the white bed where the other just sitting there. "First day of school and you already experienced some shitty stuff" Naib said with a sigh of disappointed. "I'm sorry..." Eli mumbles, hugging himself while looking down to the white tiles floor.

"I've caused another trouble to you.. I'm really sorry.." he added, voice sounds like he about to cry.

Naib look at the boy infront of him in shock and confused, he observes the bandages that are wrapping and covering his Bruise and scratches but most of all he noticed that the other was about to cry as he saw his eyes tearing up behind those Glasses.

Naib furrowed his eyebrows before leaning forward to take the other's glasses off just to avoid wetting the Lenses of the glasses with the tears, gently putting it down on the side table. He put his now bandaged hands at the other's face and make him look at him.

"Hey hey , It's not your fault Eli" he speak softly to the other , wiping the tears away from his crystal blue sky eyes with his thumb. "I've talked to the principal and those three bastards and based from the reason they said , It's because they are so jealous about their girlfriends getting attracted to your Cuteness", Naib explains, chuckling from his words because of the stupid reason why they beat him up.

Eli look at Naib in shock . His eyes widen from the reason behind the beating. "C-cuteness?" He asked in confusion and surprised at the same time, a tint of pink blush appears at his cheeks. Naib noticed this and pulls his hands away , clearing his throat.

Naib rested his arms around the chair that was facing the opposite way , his sitting at the chair in other way around instead of sitting properly. The shorter boy buries his face between his crossed arms hiding the blush that appears across his face. "W-well , they're not lying tho..." He mumbles , agreeing for the fact the other look so cute especially when his not wearing the glasses.

Eli's Crystal Blue eyes stares at the other in surprised. Silence filled the room.

"Pfft.." soft laugh went out from Eli 's mouth. "I'm not sure if i should agree to that. But I'll take that as a compliment"

Naib just watch the other giggles.

A smile thugs from his lips, without knowing what his doing he slowly lifted his hand towards the other , setting his hand at the other's soft cheeks.

Eli stopped from the touch, he smiles at him before gently holding the other's hand that was caressing his cheek, feeling comfortable from the other's touch.

Naib just continuously caressing his face, admiring it, before he paused after feeling something weird. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

Eli noticed the other's sudden change of the expression. He moved his hand where Naib possibly touching right now and felt a familiar texture. He gasp and immediately moved away while covering the skin with his hand.

"Eli?" The other look at him worriedly and confused from the other's surprised movement, pulling his hand back .

"S-sorry , I think there's a scratch that the nurse missed to notice " Eli said , Hoping that the other believe him.

"Oh.." Naib's eyebrow furrowed. "I can help you with it " he stood up and walk to one of the drawers to get the med kit. This make Eli Panicked.

"N-no! No! It's alright, you don't have to" Eli said in panic.

'Not now.. you don't have to know this so early..' He thought.

Naib just look at him , more confused than earlier. He click his tongue before pulling the med kit out from the drawer and walking back to Eli who still covering something at his cheek.

He sat next to the other on the bed , opening the kit and grabbing the items he need to use for a scratch wound.

Eli immediately grab Naib's wrist with his free hand. "Naib" he called out.

Naib raised his head to the other , raising his eyebrow. "I can do it , you have done enough for me so please" he begged.

Naib sigh and takes Eli's hand "I don't mind helping you anytime, Eli" he said softly while rubbing his temples gently. This make Eli's cheek turn into a faded light pink.

Before Eli could respond...

"Ehem"

The two flinched from the voice before turning their heads to the door. There was standing, Norton.

"I hope I didn't interrupt something?" He said walking in the room , one of his hand is shoved in his pockets while the other is carrying bags .

"You didn't..." Naib said , hands already pulled away before they look to the other earlier. "I thought you already went home" He added.

Norton shakes his head before tossing them their own bags. "I went to the office to tell some details about the incident and also they suspended the three guys in one week because of that. " Norton said sitting on the chair where Naib sat earlier. "Also Naib , Martha wanted to discuss you about something I have no idea what it is. So you better go there now if u don't wanna get scolded by her" Norton said pointing his thumb at the door.

Naib sigh and stood up from the bed. "I Guess i have no choice " He turn his head to Eli worriedly, hesitating to leave by his side.

Eli noticed this and he gave the other a smile. "Don't worry Naib, Norton is here!" He confirming the other.

Naib decided to give the other a soft smile back . "Alright then. Also Shithead, please help Eli with his scratch wound at his face" He said before walking out the clinic , closing the door from behind.

Eli looked at the door before back to Norton who just smiling there. Eli's hand still placed on his cheek that still covering something under it.

A bit of awkward silence filled the room before the taller man spoke.

"You don't have to hide it anymore, Little Birdie" Norton spoke casually, and this make Eli flinched from what the other said.

'He knows?! Did he saw it?' Eli thought while nervously looking away from the other. Hoping he means something else.