The Beginning of... Part 1

[Starting line]

[Aires' POV]

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You hear a loud alarm right beside you, waking you up from your deep slumber. You roll to your side and reach the desk for the clock, and turn off the alarm. Finally, it went silent. You're still sleepy as you don't want to get up yet. Burying your face on your pillow as you groan.

You give yourself a moment before finally having the strength again to wake up, getting up from your bed.

You stretch your arms high and loosen your muscles as you drop them down. You give yourself a moment to be fully awake and feel the refreshing atmosphere of a new morning. The sunlight shines through your window. Your room is still. It's somewhat comforting, welcoming. You smile at that. You look at the clock. Your Pikachu clock says it's already 7:41 AM. You switch your attention to the picture stand behind it. A stand that's bent like a tree with multiple branches, probably made of copper or nickel, and it has a light bulb in the middle. It's also your lamp. And the branches are filled with polaroid pictures of your loved ones. Your parents, friends like Breeze, Maria, and Platine, a picture of Nevada with your Chao, Min, a picture of JZ, and a few more who you feel are important to you. You can't help but smile at your collection of pictures. Feeling happy, loved, and now motivated to start the day.

You finally get up from your bed and get ready for the day. You get out of your room and to the living room which is left empty. You assume your parents are already out for work. Oh well. Guess you're preparing your breakfast on your own. After that, you take a shower and dress up. You wear the inside of your outfit, a white long one-sleeve shirt, and black shorts. You slip your right arm into your one-sided black coat. Lock its collar and put on your family pin. You also wear your violet belt that your dad gave you when you were young. Since then you've always been wearing it, even now after your previous outfit. A blue variant of your current style. Lastly, you wear your boots and your water-manipulating gloves. You stand up in the mirror and look at yourself, all ready for an anticipated day. You pick up your phone and head out.

After a couple of minutes of travel, you made it to Team Justice's main HQ, the place you currently work as a guild member, taking missions and going on adventures, what you've always wanted to do since you were young. Even though you've already been through a few adventures before, you've always wanted to work in the guild, like your parents did when they were working in a separate guild. A single guild team before now made and grown their own. And as the daughter of the originals, they encouraged you to follow in their footsteps as well.

You enter the building, past the wide garage of jeeps, off-roaders, hovercrafts, and other vehicles the guild use, though they're only exclusive for higher authorities. You enter inside, pass the reception, and into a hallway. Your mom said this used to be just a small, used hangar, now it's a bigger building, more advanced, sturdy, and tall. Some staff and other guild teams pass you. Some look younger, they're probably rookies while some you already recognized to be a more higher-ranked team. Just like any other guild, they encourage wannabe adventurers to join and seek missions and objectives, and also earn for themselves too. But for you, you're working solo. You haven't found someone yet to partner with you. Your friends are already in a team of their own and a separate organization. Even though you can handle the job on your own, it'll be nice to have some company. You still enjoy it on your own though. After several months from coming back from that expedition, you've gotten used to this on your own. Your mom said the expedition was to prepare you for this before joining the guild.

You finally reach the mission room, a place for teams to search for a mission for them to do. It's also a waiting room and a locker room. You approach the mission board, a board filled with wanted posters, notes, letters, help posters, and other reports that need attention. You stand in front of it, placing your hand under your chin as you scan for an interesting mission to do. Teams can pick up missions from this and ask the leader for his permission for them to carry on with it. Speak of the devil, he walks beside you.