Avery cousin pt 2

(Hi everyone how's life going for you guys blMine, ok u know the usual work. School.write.sleep.Anyways enjoy!!!! (I'm trying to update frequently but I'm quite busy lately so I thank you for your patience.♡♡)
_________________________________

Anna POV:

"Look what we have here three little lion cubs seem to wander too far from their den oh what shall we do with these naughty cubs any ideas Tom ."

I glare at the Slytherin duo.

Although being in Tom's presence was a part of my mission I didn't particularly want to be in his.

Let's face it I don't think I can unsee his future self.

Like he has no nose.

But besides that, I was more confused than worried about detention.

The only thing on my mind was Avery's supposed cousin.

Wasn't she an orphan?

If this is her family why didn't they take Avery in?

Or did they?

And if they did why did Avery lie that she's an orphan?

Something not adding up.

I snap out my thoughts and quickly sprout out the first thing that comes to mind.

"Um, will you two idiots move we have to go see Professor Dumbledore it's very urgent."

Avery glances at me before crossing her arms and pretending to be annoyed or she was being annoyed I couldn't really if she was pretending but if she was then damn she was doing an amazing job.

I turned to see Chalice glaring at Loraine Her cold gaze then shifted to Tom and then to me.

I flinched.

Bringing me back to the moment when she pulled her wand out on me.

But why though.

Was it because of Avery?

She then crossed her arms and blew a strand of hair out her face.

"Thanks for the reminder we are running late it seems."

I noticed she had already hidden her wand.

She must have placed her wand away the moment Loraine said something.

"Your aware you've already passed Professor Dumbledore's office or is that your destination we're both perfect so let's be honest with each other Chalice Sokolov."

Tom's cunning voice made my blood run cold.

How can someone so sexy be so ugly in the future?

First thing first mental note to myself once we get close in enough we do have to talk about his future choices.

I was once again snapped out of my thoughts.