Death

Author-Chan POV:
A year has passed and the school was quiet and rather depressing after the recent death of Myrtle.

The murder was found by no other than Tom Riddle himself.

Only Anna knew the true murder.

The school's beloved Tom Riddle that's who.

I'm kk She sympathizes with Hagrid more than myrtle's death because he was innocent and she didn't care for her to be honest.

Unfortunately, that was one of Harper's friends.q

It's been a month since that tragic day yet her eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

"It couldn't have been Hagrid w...we were friends."

her voice was horse and filled with a thin piece of disbelief.

Avery shook her head and patted Harper's head.

"Eat."Avery command.

"I'm not hungry," she muttered.

"Bullsh*t."Anna hissed.

A couple of nosy Gryffindors glance their way but quickly turn away when Avery sends them her signature glare.

"I'm not hungry ok I'm fine see." she takes a smile but her baggy eyes betray her.

"Lies."

Harper put her head down looking at her breakfast she hasn't touched yet.

"You can be mad all you what Harp but I'm not going to sit here and let my friend go on a hunger strike."Adrienne cried.

"You not eating is not going to change anything," Anna added on.

"You should probably leave the girl alone ." a purple haired girl stated.

"SHUT UP."

The entire Great Hall became utterly silent that you can hear a pin drop.

Harper was shaking as tears poured down her cheeks.

"Harp..."

"JUST SHUT UP."

"Harper calm down."The white-haired girl stated.

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP," Harper screamed angrily.

"JU...just leave me alone."Harper runs out of the Great Hall.

"One of us should go after her." the purple-haired girl known as Ariel replied.

"I will go you guys stay here and may this be the last day you bother her like this."Avery coldly replied as she grabs her book and left.

Anna was about to retort something nasty but with a tap and look from Ariel she decided against it.

"This is your second year here at Hogwarts do you don't know this but Harper will always trust and be comfortable with Avery more than us, so it's best she talks to her and I can understand why she told us that we pushed the limit and she won't allow us to do it again." the purple-haired girl said unto Anna and Adrienne.

"I have a class with her this morning I'll apologies then." the Hufflepuff muttered as she excused herself and left to go to the restroom.

Adrienne POV:

I shouldn't have said those things but can you blame me for being concerned. I regret my words but at the same time, I don't.

And apart from I hate the fact she still crying over that annoying crybaby and that weird half-giant.

And he was the murderer too. And if it wasn't for Tom Riddle we wouldn't have found the killer at all.

I swear she needs to grow up and accept the fact that they were nothing.