Chapter 2-On the Plane

Katniss POV
I opened my eyes around halfway though the flight. Can feel myself leaning into someone's chest and that person has their arms around my body holding me. I snuggled into the body as if it was a pillow knowing it was Finnick. As I twisted my head to the left, I saw Finnick sitting there, arms to himself and he was leaning on the window of the airplane. I then realised it was Peeta who I was holding on to.
"What are you doing?" Finnick whisper yelled, clearly annoyed as any older brother would be.
"I thought it was you but when I looked to my left, I saw you sitting there. I didn't even realise that it was Peeta." I know he was an amazing brother to care about me this much but sometimes he was too overprotective.
After a few minutes of me still in Peeta's warm arms, he woke up. He slowly realised where he was. He looked down at me and smiled. God his smile was so amazing.
"Hey Kat," he croaked in his sexy morning voice. I saw that Finnick had finally gone to sleep so I didn't have any problem to talk to to Peeta.
"Hey Peet," I replied. He smiled then removed his hands from around me when he saw Finnick. I know Finnick was sleeping but I realised he could just be faking it. Peeta got up to go somewhere. As he was leaving I held his hand. "Where are you going." I asked making sure none of us let go. He smiled at me and looked at our hands. He then look up at my face and smirked.
"I'm going to the toilet, why do you wanna come?" I know he meant it as a joke but I couldn't help the heat rushing into my cheeks. He left, walking through the tiny walkway between the seats. As he left Finnick opened his eyes.

Finnick POV
When Peeta left, I opened my eyes quickly and looked at Katniss. She looked furious.
"It's the job of an older brother to make sure the boy is right for your little sister and I don't think Peeta is the one for you." I said while crossing my arms.

Katniss POV
As Finnick said those words I couldn't help but blush. Me and Peeta as a couple. I haven't really thought about that. Then I realised that Finnick had just told me not to date him
"Finnick, first of all we aren't even dating and I don't think we ever will. Second of all if I wanted to I will go out with him, I don't care about what you say. Thanks for sticking up for me but I can make my own choices now." Just as I finished saying that, Peeta walked back up to us. He sat down and he closed his eyes. This time I purposely laid my head on his shoulder to annoy Finnick. I wrapped my hands around him as I felt him doing the same. It was a friendly gesture right? I don't need or want a boyfriend right now. I'm just starting year 10 and I'm not sure on how it's gonna go. For now, I really didn't care. I snuggled into Peeta's chest and fell asleep.