Chapter 6- Catching Up Part 2

Tris POV
As me and Christina grabbed what we thought were the best 2 beds right next to each other, 3 beautiful girls walked in. They had huge smile on their faces. I could tell that they were as excited about this as Chris and I were.

A girl with long wavy brown hair spoke up, "Hey guys I'm Katniss this is Johanna, she doesn't really like people but I'm sure as the year goes on she'll warm up to you. And this is Annie." Just as she said that Annie came up to me and Christina and gave us a hug. I guess she doesn't need warming up to.

"Hi I'm Christina but you can call me Chris just never call me Chrissy or I will hurt you," as she said that the Annie and Katniss started to laugh but Johanna knew she was serious.

"She's serious guys. One of our old friends, Al, broke his nose because of it," I added. The girls stopped laughing for a few seconds but than started laughing again. After they calmed down we asked them why they laughed.

"Were you and Johanna separated at birth or something. You guys sound like sisters," Katniss replied.

After a few minutes of Christina, Johanna and Katniss arguing about what Katniss just said, they shut up. Finally.

"Okay guys. I say we throw a massive party here for all the newbies like us," Christina suggested that but no one was keen to have a bunch of strangers in our dorm.

"Instead, why don't we just invite our own friends? Johanna go tell Peeta and Finnick and whoever else is in their dorm to come here at 7. Annie you go tell the same thing to Glimmer's dorm. Tell them they can each bring a date or friend that is not invited with them." Katniss instructed. We all agreed as Annie and Johanna left to do their assigned jobs. Meanwhile, Christina Katniss and I made the dorm look neater and more for a party. I think I'm going to really like it here. I can't wait for the party.