Chapter 4- Finding Where We Live

Tris POV
I was laughing so hard at Chris pretending to be a spy, I fell to the floor. She was trying to stifle down a laugh at what the four guys were saying. She came back with a huge grin on her face. I pretended to run away because I knew that whatever she was grinning at, it wasn't going to be good. As I tried to run away, she grabbed my arm and gave out a little squeal which earned us a few stares.
"What Christina?"
"That really hot guy over there thinks you're cute. He said he might even already have a crush on you," she whispered and then squealed again.
I'd didn't know what to say. Thankfully, Caleb came at that exact moment and saved me from saying anything to Chris. I quickly gave a no signal to Chris and she just slightly nodded to give me the signal OK. We found our dorms which were quite far from Caleb's. It wasn't that the boys and girls had different hallways, just different year levels did. We walked along the long hallway infested with squealing girls, hot guys, sluts who were showing of their asses in really short shorts and normal people just walking and talking to their friends.

Chris POV
"Oh. My. God. This place is like awesome. Some of the guys are even cuter than the ones we saw outside."
Tris just nodded. I looked around and then saw Tris squeal. Tris never squeals. I saw what she was looking and then I squealed and hugged her. The sign in front of a green door said:
Room 6
Tris, Christina, Johanna, Annie, Katniss