CHAPTER SIX

Cory pulls up at the location where he was meeting Jane and Ben. Laughing seeing Ben shiver.

"Your shaking more than she is" he comments, making Jane laugh. The rest of the team walking over. Jane begins talking about more information her and Juan found. This time Jane made sure Juan stayed home. Maybe after a few playful fights in the bed this morning. Jane got Juan to go see Esther, who was no where near them. Which was good. She doesn't want her baby being in any danger.

"You have any warrant?" One of the officers ask.

"Ima ask real nice" is all that Jane says. He turns to Cory for directions on which way is the best way. Ben telling them that he is taking Jane with him. Since we'll she is not used to this weather.

"Did you people get the memo that it's spring" Jane jokes. Making Ben chuckle.

The crew head over to their locations. One following the other. Arriving to some more trailers. Some staying the trailers. Cory going to his own place. The rest heading to the main spot.

Cory finding fresh paw prints in the snow. Getting of his snow mobile and getting his gun out, he follows the paw prints.

The rest meet up with another team of cops? Jane is alerted by this, it feel suspicious. She checks out all of the man around them. They ask for Matt's trailer. Which they proceed to walk towards there.

Juan wasn't with Cory nor with Jane. He had Esther in the car. He had Esther in the front which he knows is not safe for her. Esther in those couple days of being in Wyoming. Had drawn a couple drawings. Juan started to notice all of this contained to the case. She had drawn a picture of the trailers they last gone. But that one drawing before Jane called for backup still hadn't come up. It's was all stick figures in a circle and one in between. He felt a tap on arm and he turned around to his daughter.

"Mommy"

"She's okay, she has Ben and a Cory with her" He answered back. But Esther shakes her head and signed for her mother again. Juan didn't understand and soon she began whine. "Hey what's wrong."

"Mommy"

"What about her sweetie"

"Need help" Then he made the connection. Jane was in danger. He put is arm around the small girl and sped the car. He needed to get to Jane before anything bad happens.

Back where everyone was, some of the man started to yell at each other. Then everyone had their guns out. Pointing to one another. Jane confused at this point. What is happening?

"EVAN" she heard Ben yell. She looked around at the men yelling no sense.

 She looked around at the men yelling no sense

"HEY!" But nothing. One shouted order the other cursed at him. A young cop waiting for command. "FBI, HEY! FBI THIS IS FEDERAL LAND AND IM THE ONLY AUTHORITY! OKAY? RIGHT NOW ALL OF YOU STAND DOWN. OKAY? EVERYONE... you're all working towards this same goal here and I need you to back down. Take your hands away from your weapons" she placed her gun back in her holster, raising her hands up. "Look."