Part 5: The Adventures in the Dark Realm.

Mario, Nate, Whisper, Samus, Sonic, Link, Blu, Kirby, and Pikachu are walking until they stumbled across a Black Warp pipe with Purple aura and Signs saying "Do not Enter!" "You're gonna regret it!" "Off Limits!" "Once you Enter, There's No Coming Back!"

Nate is getting a chill feeling in his Spine. His hands are together, rubbing, showing he's nervous.

Mario: "Okay, this pipe will lead us straight into The Dark Realm."

Whisper: "Really? Just like that?"

Mario Nods: "Mmm-Hmm."

Mario: "You guys ready?"

Nate: "I'm starting to have Second Thoughts on this..."

A voice out of thin air appears. This made the cast look around the area confused.

???: "AS YOU SHOULD BE!"

Sonic: "Who said that?!"

???: "I DID!"

A Pink Swirly Twister appeared, blowing the leaves away, and Spook the cast. The Twister end and Revealed a Cat Yokai who resemble Jibanyan but old and Bronze gold and wears a Green Robe, His Name is Master Nyada.

Whisper: "Wait, are you..? OH MY GOSH, YOU ARRREEE!!!"

Mario: "You know him?"

Sonic: "If he screams like that, then it's safe to say he does."

Whisper: "EVERY YOKAI KNOWS HIM! This is THE Master Nyada! The Greatest Yokai Master that ever Lives! And he's here in person, right in front of our faces! Hey, Master, can I get your autograph? Will you sign my Yokai Pad?"

Master Nyada: "Not now, I'm here to discuss something with you set."

Nate: "What is it, Sir?"

Whisper: "You mean MASTER!"

Master Nyada: "It's okay, Whisper..."

Whisper: "*Gasp* He said my name!"

Master Nyada: "Let's stay on the main subject!"

Whisper: "Sorry, go on..."

Master Nyada: "Anyway, what makes you guys think you can just walk into that dangerous pipe to your doom?"

Mario: "Sir, We have to do this, Medusa took over our home, and we need the Cosmic Orb to save the world."

Master Nyada: "I understand that, but what makes you think you can handle a task like that?"

Mario: "I've defeated a Koopa King Monster."

Link: "I've had Conquer the Great Ganon!"

Samus: "I Hunt Aliens for a Living."

Blu: "And I got a secret weapon on me!"

Master Nyada: "Okay, but will that be enough to handle this Labyrinth you'll be entering?"

Pikachu: "Kind of..."