Chapter 05

It's been a month since Thea came to live with Andrius. Day after the shopping date Andrius went back to his work and left Thea at home and assigned some of his house staff members to look after her. Eventhough there were people for Thea to play with and give anything and anytime she asks for she felt the void of not having Andrius around her. And even though Andrius told her that Pirrip is with angels she misses his existence in her life. But she learnt to live with the fact that he is not anymore. 

Finding Thea did bring change to Andrius' life. But it was not easy to adopt to the situation of being a guardian to a five year old girl. He legally adopted her after going through all the legal procedures. He provided her all the things and made sure to always tend to her needs by assigning staff for her. But he forgot to give the attention and the care she needs from him because of the busy life he had as the CEO of the world's largest hotel chain called "HaitKings". 

He built his hotel chain step by step to become the largest hotel chain in the world. He dedicated his everything for the success of his business and he is proud that he achieved everything without anyone's help. it's all his blood and sweat. So he is so used to dedicate his time and attention for the development of his business. As a result of that Thea's presence kind of make him feel distracting. So he assigned his staff to tend for Thea and thought that, the staff can provide her all the things she needs. 

Andrius is not a total womanizer, but he has his needs and he is a single free man with good looks and money. So women always flock around him and he is not a saint to look away and not use them for his pleasure. With the works and his the comapnions he had at night he forgot to be a guardian to Thea. 

"Good morning Bobby. Andriyas is not home today too? ". Little Thea asked while walking to Bobby who is one of the staff Andrius assigned for Thea. Thea asked before anything as usual just as she wake up early in the morning. I has been like this since the day Andrius left home after the shopping date promising her that he will come home soon. But since that day he never came home.

During first few days Andrius called her and asked her about her day. Then she didn't get any calls. She didn't get to see him because Andrius spent his night in his penthhouse near his office bulding. In first few days eventhough he thought of going back to his mansion where Thea is, at the end of his work it's always near midnight and he just crashed into his penthhouse as he used to do before Thea's arrival. So he fell back to his habit of spending the nights in his penthouse hooking up with a chick. He forgot to check about Thea. 

So every morning when Thea wakes up she asks whether Andrius is home or not. As usual Boddy replied with a shake of his head and felt sad about the little girl because she always wait for his boss to come home. 

Little Thea looked down sadly and murmured a little "Oh okay Bobby". As usual she spent the day in the beautiful garden of Andrius' mansion. There were lot of beautiful flowers. THere were many bees and birds. She made a habit of helping the staff who maintain the garden till she gets tired. She always follow them and learn about the names of flowers and how to manouer and water flowers. The staff members were also happy to accompany her. 

She also had a time to learn to read and write. She had a tutor coming to help her with her learning. She loved learning new words. She started reading kids books with a dificulty at first but gradually she started to do well in her reading and writing after a month of learning. 

Thea wanted to show Andrius what she learned and make him proud. She wanted Andrius to help her with reading and writing as once he promised. But Thea was grateful for having a tutor to learn. She was grateful that Andrius assigned the tutor for her eventhough Andrius is not the one who teaches her. It's true that she felt so sad without the presence of Andrius but even she is too young to know big things she is grateful for Andrius bacause he took her in when she was crying in the pavement with the death of Pirrip.