🌸Chapter 5🌸

The bakusquad went quiet, they just stared at Aizawa like he grew another head, "what, problem children? Say something you did not just get nearly everyone's attention to just go quiet and not atleast give a teacher a explanation." The bakusquad exchanged glances, as if communicating through eye contact before finally Shinso spoke up, "dad.. can we tell you when not everyone is staring? Not everyone from Class 1-A through 1-H needs to know." Aizawa glared at everyone and they instantly stopped staring. "Now what the hell is going on?"

~After they explained~

Aizawa was devastated. One of his students contracted a illness that could kill them? He knew that problem child 3 was acting strange but he just couldn't figure out what was different from his normal behavior, was it that he was constantly going to the bathroom? He was coughing more than he does in class? That he was spacing out and not paying attention? Whatever it was he didn't know, though he knew for sure that he was worried for his quiet student.

~With the Dekusquad~

"What's up with the sudden outburst? *kero*" Tsu asked looking at the bakusquad table. Midoriya looked at Todoroki as if telling him that they knew something, Todoroki saw the look but just brushed off whatever Midoriya was trying to hint at, he knew Sero had saw him he had heard him enter the bathroom, it was only right for him to assume that he told the Bakusquad and he wasn't going to stop him, as long as they don't figure out who, unlucky for them the bakusquad had a suspicion, and it was a correct suspicion.

"Hey guys! What are you talking about?"

Authors Note•
Short chapter today! Sorry, I had rushed this because I hadn't posted a new chapter for a while, but I hope you enjoyed it! I will try to post more often, but I can not guarantee anything!

Word Count: 323