🌸Chapter 7🌸

Iida was confused to say the least, careful? About what? Careful about getting sick? Iida caught sight of somewhere on the toilet bowl and he was confused, why was there blood on the side of the toilet? "Midoriya.. why me?? Why did I end up getting hanahaki? Why?" Iida was shocked, his friend has hanahaki? Why didn't he tell him? Iida was about to make an exclamation, but he was cut off when Todoroki started coughing again, leaning over the toilet, he decided that its best if he doesn't interrupt this, so he quietly walked away, back to the dekusquad.

~With the Dekusquad~

The dekusquad was worried, what if Iida found out?? They were supposed to keep him at bay, leave him at the table, and they couldn't even do that, they let him follow them. Momo looked at her friends with worry and tried to comfort them, despite the fact that she also has the sick guilty feeling, "hey guys, it's okay! We tried our best to stop him, I'm sure Midoriya and Todoroki won't mind as long as Iida doesn't find out!" Uraraka looked at her, "and what happens if he does? And if they do mind?" Momo looked away from her, suddenly loosing any confidence she had, "let's not think about that.." "let's not think like this my friends! All we can do is hope that he doesn't find out for now!✨️✨️" Aoyama was quick to but in, and just as he finished his sentence Iida came back over.

"Welcome back Iida-Kun.."

•Authors Note•
And I'm back with a short chapter! It truly has been awhile, but I've been brainstorming how to write this! I need serious help with what happens next! Because, I simply just go with the flow of the story! Alright, that's all, goodbye have a good day/night!

Word Count: 308