🌸Chapters 3🌸

•3rd Person POV•

"I can't tell you righ-" "BAKUGO YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE DISHES BEFORE WE GO TO CLASS WE ARENT FIENDS!" "FUCK OFF FOUR EYES WHY DONT YOU FUCKING CLEAN THE DAMN DISHES!?" Bakugo and Iida were having a screaming match, that gave Todoroki a idea "hey let's go I'll explain on the way to school."

As they walked out of the dorms someone finally spoke up "Todoroki Why did we leave without Iida? You know we normally walk to school with the whole dekusquad not just some of the members," Momo was the one to speak up she was big on including everyone. Todoroki took a bite out of his onigiri before talking "what I have to say I don't want Iida finding out that's why he isn't here," everyone in the dekusquad besides Todoroki and Midoriya were skeptical about leaving Iida out, he was part of the dekusquad. Eventually they all gave in.

•After Todoroki Explained•

The dekusquad besides Todoroki and Midoriya of course were shocked, so shocked you could say that it was practically written on their faces. They were nearly to UA and Todoroki has reached the halfway point in his onigiri. They were now having a peaceful conversation about how they could hypothetically kill everyone in the world and not get caught when suddenly they heard someone run up to them from behind but when they arrived they weren't panting so they instantly knew who it was. Tenya Iida. "Hello and good morning to you guys! Why did you take off without me? We normally walk together." They knew why they did it but they still felt quilty for not including their friend. "Hello Iida-Kun! Sorry we left without you! We were gonna go get you but we heard you yelling at kacchan and thought that you might be a little snappy so we were a little scared to walk up to you but you seem to be in a better mood!" Midoriya was quick to jump in with a excuse. He's pretty good at lying. Wonder what else he's hiding from us.. that doesn't matter right now though so focus Shoto!

They were nearly to the classroom and Todoroki had just finished about ¾ of his onigiri. Why did it take him so slow to eat a single rice ball? Not even he knows. "Todoroki please hurry up and eat your onigiri you've been eating it since we left the dorms!" that was Uraraka being genuinely concerned as to why it took about a chapter for Todoroki to finish a single bit of onigiri. "Seriously Todoroki-Kun are you eating it spec of rice by spec of rice?" That was Midoriya the dekusquad looked over at Todoroki as he took another mouse bite of the onigiri. Before anyone could comment on anything Todoroki spoke up "we've arrived now please quit staring it is getting rather uncomfortable." They all looked at each other then when they looked back at Todoroki the onigiri was gone. "Before you ask I ate it."

They all entered the classroom and sat down while they waited for their classmates to arrive. When they all arrived it took about ten minutes for Aizawa to come out of his sleeping bag so as they waited they talked then suddenly they heard someone "QUIET! ...Now that I have your attention today we are gonna..." it's kinda obvious but it was Aizawa. As class continued Todoroki started to cough more and more and every time he coughed it kept on getting more violent than before. Than he had that same familiar feeling so he raised his hand. "Yes Todoroki?" "May I go to the bathroom?" Todoroki said that quite quickly so the flowers wouldn't come up. Todoroki left for the bathroom and the dekusquad except Iida and including Bakugo (Surprisingly) had looks of sympathy and pity.

When Todoroki closed the classroom door he immediately ran across the school to the nearest bathroom he knew it was coming soon so when he arrived at the bathroom he wasted no time in entering the bathroom and opening a stall door to throw up the flowers. When he looked in the toilet he was met with the familiar sight of light blue forget-me-not petals coated in the crimson liquid in his body. Blood. Todoroki quickly flushed the toilet and went back to class and continued with the lesson.

After a few classes they went to lunch but of course, Todoroki felt the tickle in his throat that he felt when petals were coming up. "Excuse me but I must use the restroom" and without letting anyone respond he left.

~With the Bakusquad~

Bakugou had watched the exchanged and he wanted the "Damn Extras" to find out on their own so he pointed at Sero and said, "Oi soy sauce face go follow half and half" "Why do you want Serobro to follow Todobro Bakubro?" "I agree with Kiribae, Bakubro." Mina piped up after Kirishima. "JUST DO WHAT I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO DO DAMNIT!" Sero quickly squirred after Todoroki and followed him to the bathroom? He went in quietly after him and when he went over to the stalls he realized Todoroki hadn't closed the one he was using all the way and peaked inside, about to tell him he forgot to close it, but when he looked inside he saw Todoroki facing the wall and he saw something blue fall out quickly realizing they were petals.

Sero ran back to the cafeteria, getting told by Iida to slow down in the process and when he reached the Bakusquad you could SEE the shock on his face. Jiro looked over at him with a confused look on her face. "You good?" Sero ignored her and looked at Bakugo.

"You knew?"

•Authors Note•
Hello everyone who reads this book! I'm so sorry I haven't posted I just didn't have much motivation please do forgive me.

Word Count:991