🌸Chapter 6🌸

The dekusquad froze, they hadn't seen Iida walk over so they had gotten kinda nervous, "what? Calm down you guys, it's not like Aizawa sensei caught us plotting to end the whole world again." Iida said joking around, getting kinda worried about his fellow dekusquad members. "Guys..? Are you okay?" Ochaco was the first to break out of the trance, "Yeah we're okay! Just weren't expecting you!" Iida was about to open his mouth to talk but suddenly Todoroki started coughing, he coughed violently then he shot a look towards Izuku, signaling that he needs to get Todoroki the fuck outta there.

And get Todoroki out of there he did, he offered to bring Todoroki to the nurse because he's been coughing and Todoroki had caught on quickly, agreeing, but really he was being brought to the bathroom, they didn't need anymore people finding out about Todoroki's condition.

~With the Dekusquad~

"I'm gonna go follow them.." "Iida?!" Tsu looked at him, stunned he'd suggest to do such a thing "Why? They said they were going to the nurse! *kero*" Iida stared at Tsu, answering her with a simple "I'm worried for my friend, besides, they wouldn't mind if I accompanied them, we are friends." The dekusquad stared at eachother guiltily before nodding, letting him go.

Iida was not expecting to follow them into the bathroom, and watch as they walked into a stall together. What the.. they said they were going to the nurses office for help! Not to do.. such inappropriate things! Iida was about to scold them but heard Todoroki cough more so he stopped, he stared into the stall to watch what was happening and was shocked to see Todoroki leaning over the toilet, seemingly throwing up. Is Todoroki sick..? Why is he at school then! Iida heard soft sobbing looking back in the bathroom stall Todoroki crying in Midoriya's chest. "Why.. why did this happen to me..? I was so damn careful.. why!"

"It's alright Todoroki-Kun.."

•Authors Note•
Hey another short chapter! And two chapters in a row! But what happens next is for you to decide!

Does Iida find out?

OR

Does Iida stay oblivious for awhile?

Word Count: 363