𝟎𝟎𝟕

UNFAZED
007:
"SPHALLOLALIA"
SEPT. 12, 2:25 PM

Give you my all so you don't cryGive you my all, so you're not shyGive you my all, so you know you're mine

Give you my all, so you're not shy
Give you my all, so you know you're mine...

ثقة
TRUST.

Kiran Marie' Fields

JAHI STARED AT KIRAN, looking at the outfit she put on. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked him sliding her green Balenciaga Croc boots on. Jahi shooked his head and walked to the door, "I'll be in the car."

"He thinks ima just know his car... fuck it. I'll figure it out." She shrugged her shoulders, grabbed her keys off the door proceeding to leave out.

Kiran locked her door and as soon she turned around he honked the horn making her jump. She saw his hand swinging out the car window to grab her attention. She walked to his car and sat in the backseat.

"There's nobody in here. Why you sitting back there?" He looked at her through the rearview mirror. "That's rude for me to just jump in your front seat like that." She responded to him scratching her neck.

"Kiran sit in the passenger seat." He tilted his head to the empty seat. She didn't take any time hopping out of the back to get in the front seat.

"Did you get the necklace and its pedant?" He asked Kiran putting his seatbelt on. "Yea, it's in my purse." She told him as she grabbed her phone.

Kiran put the phone up to her ear calling somebody. "Hey." She smiled as she put her seatbelt on. "No, I'm not drowsy anymore." She told the person on the phone. Jahi was listening to her conversation but didn't ask or say anything.

"You want me to FaceTime you instead?" Kiran asked the person on the phone. "Ok." She said before she hung up. She immediately face-timed them. 

"See that's better!" Kay yelled while laughing. "How?" Kiran asked smiling. "Why would our first time talking to each other wouldn't be on Facetime? Kay explained.

"It didn't matter to me." Kiran shrugged staring at the screen.

"Yea it wouldn't." Kay squinted her eyes at the screen. "Kay in your eyes gon' hurt from all that damn squinting." Kiran laughed.

"Who car you in being passenger princess?" Kay tilted her head while asking her.

"I'm not a passenger princess to nobody," Kiran told her. "It's obvious your Jahi passenger princess." Kay smiled. Jahi turned his mugging Kiran phone.

"I bet he mugging the phone right now-" He grabbed Kiran's phone and hung it up.

"I don't feel like hearing all of that." He passed her phone back. Kiran laughed sliding her phone back into her purse. "You sneaky as fuck." He randomly told her out of nowhere.