𝟎𝟏𝟖

UNFAZED 018:
"SUBTRIST"

UNFAZED 018: "SUBTRIST"

"Slightly sad"

Kiran Marie Fields

I stared at the road taking advantage of the silence. Jahi grabbed my phone out of the cup holder. "It's too quiet in this bitch," He typed my password in going directly to my apple music.

No Diggity
Blackstreet

He continued to look in my phone being Mr. Investigator. "Ain't shit in that bih," I muttered turning my signal light on. He slightly smiled.

"You right it ain't nothing in here," He had the phone closer to his face like he was blind. I chuckled before my face went back solid. Jahi slid his phone out of his pocket placing it on his lap.

He airdropped himself a picture that was in my phone. "What the fuck are you airdropping?" I asked parking the car. He turned my phone showing the picture I took a couple before I went to his place.

"I don't know why you like that pic I look like an oily pig," I stared at the picture

"I don't know why you like that pic I look like an oily pig," I stared at the picture. He shook his head before handing me my phone to me. He slid his phone back into his pocket.

"I wouldn't have the pic in my phone if you were an oily pig," He glared at me before he got out of my car, and went to my trunk.

I jumped out behind him, "Aye don't get dem yet, I got to pay the lady in the office for the unit" I semi-yelled grabbing his attention but he was ignoring me.

"Aye," I yelled.

"She can't be talking to me," He mumbled talking to himself. He looked back to see if anyone else.

"Yea I'm talking to you," I told him trying to hold my laugh in from seeing his reaction. He looked up and gave me a death stare.

"I can give you the same look love," I smiled before walking up to him.