𝟎𝟑𝟏

UNFAZED 031:
"PARADE"

UNFAZED 031:"PARADE"

Want a love that is based on truth not just dare 🌬️

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
7:30 AM | JAN. 30

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐒

كيران

"I like thissssss!" Kiran exclaimed as she drove Jahi's car. He chuckled pointing in the direction for her to turn. "I see it from the GPS." She mugged him turning in the direction.

"I should've known by the way you were looking at my car when I pulled up to Kay's house, you fucked with it." He placed his hand on her thigh while she was driving.

"Please don't tell me you could see me the whole time while I was trying to act like I didn't see you." Kiran eyes widened as she spoke.

"Yes. Then, you acted like you didn't want to speak or acknowledge how good I looked to you." He expressed caressing her thigh even more.

"You know I'm stubborn." She swatted his hand away. He placed it right back, "Trust me I know."

"I probably look the same still." She looked at her face in the mirror. "Kiran you must gotta be out yo' mind." He scoffed looking at her closely.

"No, I'm so serious. I haven't got my hair and nails done... I just look like a mess." She rubbed her hand through her hair. Jahi bit his bottom lip thinking...

I wish she could stop being so hard on herself.

"Stop being so hard on yourself. You look good." He leaned closer to her face as she drove. She sighed turning the corner, "I'll try."