𝟎𝟏𝟕

UNFAZED
017:
"EARNEST"

Just a little youngin', I knew how to get me some money

Just a little youngin', I knew how to get me some money. Know I turn nothin' to somethin' 👷🏽

كيران
Kiran Marie Fields

OMNISCIENT POV

Kiran was slumped on Jahi's chest as he watched the show she put him on to. Her phone started ringing on her dresser.

"Kiran..." Jahi gently tapped her to wake her up. She turned to ignore him.

"Hm?" She asked lowly with her eyes closed.

"Someone calling you." He mumbled staring at the TV keeping his focus on the show so he wouldn't miss anything.

She rose walking to her dresser and staring at Kay's FaceTime call. "Don't say shit or get in the camera." She turned around looking at Jahi.

He mugged her before pausing the TV to watch her answer. Kiran answered the phone.

Kay was playing Big Pimpin' by Jay-Z loud as fuck on her speaker

Kay was playing Big Pimpin' by Jay-Z loud as fuck on her speaker. Kiran busted out laughing, "Why are you so fucking happy bruh?" She asked.

"I GOT THEM DIGITS!!" Kay squealed. Kiran's eyebrows furrowed. A light dinged in her head making her eyes widen.

"BITCH TREZ?!" She asked screaming. Kay nodded continuously smiling at the phone.

"DAMNN!!!! I NEED TO MOVE HOW YOU MOVE!!" Kiran laughed placing the phone down.

"Yup but it's business related for right now..." Kay winked.

"Lawd!" Kiran shook her head.

"What were you doing?" She asked Kiran picking her phone up.

"I was sleep..." Kiran told her.

"Well call me back, I need to clean away," She laughed.

"Nah- Go back to sleep.... sleeping beauty," Kay interrupted before she hung up.