You Like Me?!?! - Fluff shot

Y/N POV
"H-hey Dean, can I talk to you?" I ask. I'm about to confess my feelings to him, but I know he won't like me back so I am just getting myself ready to be heartbroken. He responds "Sure, what's up?" Damn, why does he have to make it so hard to say with how good he looks?! "N-never mind!" I run off to Sam's room so I can vent to him.

Dean's POV
Y/N just came in and asked me if we could talk, but when I said yeah he stared at me then ran off. Why's he acting so weird? I swear, if he wanted to talk about having a crush on Sam, I'm gonna kill him. He can't have a crush on Sam, and Sam can't have a crush on him. Wait, why do I hear giggling from Sam's room? I swear to God, they better not be flirting. I run down to Sam's room and burst through the door to Sam on top of Y/N, tickling him. I push him off of him, and drag    Y/N to my room with a pissed expression.

Y/N's POV
Dean burst in and pushed Sam off me. After he did that, he grabbed my wrist and drug me to his room. "D-dean, what are you doing?!" "What am I doing?! What are you doing? Going to Sam after asking to talk to me, and letting him tackle you to the ground and tickle you?" He looked so hurt, I couldn't help it. I reached up and kissed him on the lips. I was nervous at first, but soon he started to kiss me back. He even deepened the kiss.

Dean's POV
He just kissed me, I don't know if this is just to calm me down, but I'm gonna take advantage of it to taste his sweet lips more. When we separate, he asks me why I was so upset about it, so I explained to him about how I was in love with him, and how he wasn't allowed to be with Sammy.

Y/N's POV
"W-wait! You like me?!" OMG he just said he likes me back. I have to be dreaming, right? "Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Dean responds.

382 words