Shower PT1 (lime)

A/N I'm sorry in advance for anyone who reads this...this is my first time writing smut or anything close to it.

Y/N's POV
The boys and I come home after a hunt, and I am TIRED. "I'm getting in the shower! I suggest you boys do too." I walk to my room to grab clean clothes before walking down the hall to the bathroom. Stepping into the bathroom, I become worried as I hear footsteps behind me and yelp when arms wrap around my waist, shuddering lightly as Dean nuzzles his face into my neck and starts leaving butterfly kisses."D-Dean? W-what are you doing?" I blush and shudder more as Dean nips at the skin of my neck and responds "I didn't get to make sure you were ok after that werewolf was creeping on you..." Dean nips at my neck again and I yelp as I pull away, backing farther into the bathroom, becoming nervous as Dean steps in and locks the door behind him. I look up at Dean in shock as he growls possessively and starts backing me against the wall.

Dean's POV
I looked at Y/N, backing him into the wall and slipping my hands up his shirt. "That werewolf bastard didn't touch you, did he?" I accidentally growl out more aggressively than I meant to, but the thought of anything touching him but me pissed me off. I frown as my Baby Boy looks up at me with fear in his eyes, so I lean down and kiss him deeply and passionately, groaning in pleasure when he kisses back while wrapping his arms around my neck. I huff as he quickly pulls away and turns his face away from me. Feeling guilty that I'm forcing this, but being pissed that he's rejecting me. "I-I said shower, n-not shove your tongue down my throat while acting weird. Are you possessed?!" I feel hurt as my Baby Boy asks that while looking at me with fear and trepidation. "No, Baby Boy. I'm just worried..." I nuzzle into his neck, pulling him close as I hold him, not liking how tense he is.

359 Words