Baby? Fluff, maybe.

Dean's POV
Sammy and I are walking out of the diner we were in, about to leave. Only to see a man, laying knocked out where Baby was parked. Baby was missing. "No, I'm gonna kill who ever took Baby. I will torture them, then I will make sure they don't live to see the daylight ever again. Until then, we're going to take this asshole home, wake him up, and see if he has any answers." I look up to see Sammy staring at me. "What?!" "Dean, maybe you should calm down a little." He said. "This is calm! Now let's go!"

Time Skip!

Y/N's POV
I wake up with the feeling of ropes around me, and Dean and Sam are standing in front of me, glaring. Am I broken again? No, Dean would be working on me by now. "Dean? What's wrong? Did someone break me again? Why aren't you fixing me yet, and why am I tied up?" They looked at me like there was something wrong with me. "Who are you, you psychotic fuck?!" I looked at Dean hurt, "After all the years you've had me, calling me baby, you're calling me a psychotic fuck?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Why? Why are you calling me that? You know me, I'm Baby!" Breaking down more, I can't even hold my head up anymore, I just sit there crying pathetically in front of the man I have been with since he was a kid.

Dean's POV
The man is crying really hard, he's claiming to be Baby. He can't be, even if Baby was a human, and a man, he's too beautiful. Even with how beautiful my car is. I don't know why, but I just want to hold him, make him feel safe. Before I can stop myself, I walk over to him and hug him, even with being tied, he stayed where we put him. Until I hugged him, then he grabbed me tighter, hugging me harder and bawling into my chest. Sam looks at me and says, "Dean, it is possible. A witch could have spelled the car to turn human." I nod slightly and cut the man loose.

Y/N's POV
I looked at Sam and smiled a big grin. I rush over and hug him. "I did see someone behind me after you two went into the diner, then I felt my body moving, and then I passed out and woke up with you two here." They both looked at me weirdly, "Did you feel a warmth around you?" Cas asks, coming out of no where. "Yes, why?" "You were put under a spell by a powerful witch that had the help of a demon." Oh, well I was wondering what it would be like to actually be able to talk to the boys.

467 words.

Haha! Cliffhanger.