Shower PT2(smut)

Y/N's POV
I looked up at Dean warily. "Why are you calling me baby boy? What's wrong with you Dean?" I flinch as his stare hardens and he pulls me closer. I keep trying to get away and wiggle out of his grasp, but nothing's working. I yelp as he grips my hips so hard they'll bruise and starts sucking marks into my neck. "Dean!? What are you doing?! Get off!!" I push at his shoulders, trying to push him away. I splash some of the water from the shower onto his face, watching as nothing happens. Whimpers as he kisses the skin behind my ear and says in a low voice. "You convinced I'm not possessed now?" I moan softly as Dean licks a stripe up my neck and bites down just below my jaw. "D-Dean~! S-Sammy's still up and needs a shower!" Tries to push Dean's head away from my neck.

Dean's POV
I smirk as he moans, biting down harder as he lets out a satisfying whine. "Why should I stop, Baby Boy? You're enjoying it so much." I tease as I palm his bulge, he's fair sized, but I'm bigger. He whines. "B-because I still need to take a shower..." I smirk as I start pulling off his clothes. "I'll help you shower, Baby Boy. Plus, you said I needed a shower too, right?" I smile as he stays quiet and doesn't resist as I pull his clothes off. Then I take my clothes off and take him into the shower, lathering his hair with shampoo. "You look so pretty when you look at me like that Baby Boy." I smile as I see him looking up at me, his (E/C) eyes shining with curiosity. He blushes and looks away. So, I gently grab his chin and kiss him deeply as my hands roam over his body. "You never answered my question Baby Boy.... Did that werewolf prick touch you?" I ask lowly, looking down at him protectively.

Y/N's POV
I shiver slightly at how low his voice is, feeling warmth spread through my body. "N-no. He didn't touch me." I look up at him blushing and shiver more as he smirks. "Good, that means I'll be first." He picked me up and I started moaning lightly as he started running his fingers over my rim. "Ngh~ D-Dean~ w-we're still in the shower~" Dean smirks. "You're so sensitive Baby Boy, I've barely touched you." I look up at him, wondering what he means when suddenly I feel something warm, hard, and blunt pressing against my entrance. "Dean... This is my first time, can't we do it in bed?" I whimper as I look up at him, worried and scared. "Don't worry Baby Boy, it's gonna feel amazing~" I kiss him softly. "Ok.... Just be gentle." Dean smirks and attacks my neck, leaving hickeys all the way down to my chest. I moan as he leaves the hickeys, moaning louder in slight pain when he starts pushing in. I slap his shoulder. "D-Dean! It hurts! Y-you're supposed to prep first!" He stops pushing and looks at me. "You didn't do that already?" I glare up at him and flick his forehead. "No, asshole! I'm not one of the girls you picked up at the bar!" He chuckles, softly kissing my lips before kissing down my neck and muttering in my ear. "Sorry Baby Boy. I'm gonna set you down, stand up and bend over." I bend over with my hands against the wall after he set me down.

Dean's POV
I smirk as I see his perfect ass on display for me. I can't help myself and I smack his ass, smirking more as he yelps, but stays bent over. My Baby Boy keeps his face hidden as he says, "C-can we hurry, Dean? I don't want to use all the hot water before Sam can get a shower." I growl in jealousy before attacking his neck with bites and hickeys. "I'm about to stretch you out and fuck you, and all you can think about is Sam?" I growl and smack his ass again, harder this time. He cries out, and I smirk as I notice he's completely hard. "Didn't know my Baby Boy's a masochist. Learn something new every day, I guess." I chuckle evilly before biting his neck hard, almost drawing blood, smirking as his back arches and he moans loudly, not even noticing I've already slipped a finger inside his tight little hole. I press my middle finger in to join my pointer finger, and that's when he notices.

Y/N's POV
I feel Dean push a second finger into my ass and I can't help but moan. "A-ah~! Dean~!" He then pushes another finger into me and my back arches as I cum, screaming silently, squeezing his fingers with my insides as they clench around them. I slouch against the wall, panting, legs shakey. Eyes widening as Dean says, "Uh-uh Baby Boy, we're not done yet. You still have to take my dick." Dean grabs my hips roughly and I whine. "Dean... I'm still technically a virgin. Can you let me breathe before you keep being a horny bastard? That was my first time cumming in months." Dean sighs and reluctantly gives me time to relax and catch my breath, leaving kisses and love bites on my neck and shoulders as he waits. I nod softly "O-ok... You can put it in now..." Dean groans happily and grabs my hips, positioning his member before gently starting to push into me. I'm moaning and whining, scratching the walls as Dean has to keep my hips up as he keeps gently pushing in. "Shh... it's ok, Baby Boy. I'm almost in all the way. You take me so well, Baby." Dean whispers in my ear as he leaves soothing kisses on my skin. Both of us groaning in unison as he bottoms out in me.

1006 words

Sorry, but I'll have to make another part for this if you guys want another part. I'm too tired to keep writing smut right now. It's 1:44 am, and I'm pretty sure I'm sick, but I owed you guys another chapter. So, here we go. I hope you enjoyed.