Are you ok? Angst/Fluff

Dean's POV
I walk into the bunker, hoping to see
Y/N sitting and reading. But he's not anywhere I can see from the door. I go check his room, but he's not there, I go to Sammy's room to see if he's here, and he is. "Hey, Sammy. Have you seen Y/N since he went to town? I can't find him anywhere." He looks at me surprised and says "He should be home by now, are you sure you checked everywhere?" "No! I only check where he could be if he were a mermaid. Yes! I checked everywhere!" I with sarcasm and anger. I'm starting to get worried, please don't let him be dead in a ditch somewhere. Sam tells me to wait another hour, cause he might have gotten cought up with shopping. I'm starting to want to kill something at the 20 minute mark.

30 minutes later

I'm about to storm out of the bunker when Y/N burst through the door, covered in blood and panting. I run over to him immediately to see if he's ok.

Y/N's POV
Dean runs over to me, and all I can say is, "Sorry I took so long, groceries are in the car." I'm about to pass out from the wound on my head, but Dean wakes me right up by screaming at me about how I should have texted, how worried he was, and how I could've died. I look at him and say, "Dean, I am so glad you care, but right now I could use a stiff drink and some doctoring." He looks right back at me and say, "I cant believe you went and got yourself hurt." Sam walks out and says, "Wait, you're hurt?"

294 words