Panic Attacks(requested)

Dean's POV
"You've gotta be a fuckin basket case! What the hell were you thinking?!" Y/N just came back from a hunt. Alone. Injured. Sammy and I both told him to wait till we got back from our hunt. "The only reason you got home in time to see me like this is because my phone was in the car where I couldn't answer it! The only time you ever rush to see me is when you think I'm hurt, or about to die!!" He yelled at me. He doesn't normally yell, he hates yelling. "What, you think I'm supposed to care about you like I'm your boyfriend or somethin?! The only reason I rushed home was to make sure that we still had backup for hunting down Yellow Eyes!" I don't mean it, but, maybe you'll stop running off on your own. "Really? Is that all you think of me?" He only looks sad for a millisecond before he goes stonefaced. "I-I think I should stay at a hotel tonight." What no! You're not supposed to run off! That's the whole reason I'm mad at you! He rushes off in the direction of his room before I can get any words out.

Y/N's POV
I can't handle him yelling at me, I can't breathe, I need to get out of here. I rush to my room in the bunker, feeling the tears swell up in my eyes. Once I'm in my room, I slam the door, lock it, and start crying. I slowly back up to the door, everything is blurry, and my chest won't stop tightening. I try to scream as nothing comes out. My breathing getting more and more rapid. I hear pounding on the door and start to crawl to my bed. I can't breathe, my chest hurts, my heart hurts, and my head is pounding. I can't make a sound and it's still getting harder and harder to breathe. Sam breaks the door down and holds me in his arms. "Y/N, just breathe. Breathe with me." He said it in such a soothing voice, it sounds so nice. I breathe with him, and after a few minutes my breathing is back to normal.

Dean's POV(While you're having the panic attack)
"You're a real dick you know that?" "What the fuck Sam? What do you mean I'm a real dick, he's the one who ran off on his own!" What the fuck is wrong with him?! "He thought he could do it. And that's not even what I'm talking about!" "Well, then what are you talking about? I can't read minds!" He just looks at me with that resting bitch face. "He likes you, Asshole! He thought if he could do this on his own, you would like him back! That's why you're a dick! Because you just shoved his feelings right back in his face without any regard for them! I'm going to make sure he's ok, have fun in the bunker alone tonight." Wait, he has feelings for me? "You're not going Sam." "The fuck if I'm not! You can't make me stay, he's my friend and I'm gonna take care of him!" "Just shut up and listen to me, will ya? You're not going, and neither is he. I gotta go apologize." Just then we hear something slam against his door, and we both rush to see what it is. I try the handle, but it's locked. "Y/N! Y/N! You gotta let us in! Unlock the door! Please!" I slam on the door while I'm pleading with him to unlock it. After a minute Sam tells me to get out of the way and picks the lock. We see Y/N curled up on the floor, face purple, gasping for air, tears and snot running down his face. I instantly start looking for whatever's hurting him, while Sam rushes over to him and tells him to breathe with him? "What the hell are you doing?" "He's having a panic attack, Dean. You'd know that if you actually stuck around after some of you guy's fights. He's been having them for a while." Oh. This is my fault? "I'm gonna go wait in the library."

Y/N's POV
After I calm down, I hear Dean say he's gonna wait in the library. I see the hurt look on his face, and can't let him leave. "Dean! Wait. Please." He turned around so quick, you would think he was Sonic. "Yeah?" "Don't leave. Please? Stay in here, talk to me, tell me what's wrong." "Heh, I should be telling you that." He comes and sits down beside me on the floor. By now, Sam has put me down and stepped back. "Alright, well I'll leave you two to talk. And I'll be in my room if you need me." Sam said before shutting the door.

816 words.