vapes and drinks

I continued my pattern for 2 more minutes before releasing it into my mouth.

licking up the substance of my lips. He smirked, picking me up off the floor to return to his desk. He swiped his thumb down my lip and then pushed of the desk.

I turned my head to look at the body on the floor. His blood was pooled underneath him.

I felt his finger pull my chin up to face him again. "Don't think too much into that," he winked at me before pushing away and walking out the door to fix his pants.

His footsteps stopped. "Wait here, one of my men will come get you and take you back to a room to get changed."

I sat still on the table, anylising the room. It was a modern room, but it looked highly supervised. There were security cameras all over and a collection of knives and guns around the room.

I hoped of the desk, sitting in the chair where the tall man had just sat.

Loud footsteps boomed up to the room I was in. "Follow me," the man in the doorway said.

I stood up and followed him out the large door. He led me to a room.

The large wooden doors opened to a room that had a king-sized bed with dark green silk sheets on.

I walked in and the doors locked behind me. On the bed was a pair of ripped jeans and a lace bra with a pair of converses.

I put the clothes on and went over to Cabenit to find a vape on it.

I fell onto the bed with the vape in my hand, looking around. I took puffs as I stared at the ceiling, trying to entertain myself by practising tiktok tricks.

The door was pushed open and I didn't flinch, inhaling once more before standing up.

Matheos voice echoed, "I'm taking you home." I placed the vape into my pocket and said "alright then." I hoped to follow theo out the door and into his car which I might add was a fucking Ferrari.

The drive was boring and long. I had never seen the neighbourhood I was in before, but I knew for a fact it wouldn't be the last time I would.

Once he dropped me at my house, I swung the door open and headed to the kitchen.

The pantry was full, but there was only one thing I was looking for... booze. And I found it. I took two bottles up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

'party at mine anyone's invited bring booze' I sent the text to my group chat and in no time at all. My house was overrun with people drinking and doing drugs in less than an hour.

I had a craving for some weed and I knew who would have it.