Hangover

I passed out later that night on my couch. My house was empty and no one was left, which was unusual for a high school party.

Until I saw the couple of men in black suits scattered around my living room,

As if it was planned, a familiar man walked in, interrupting my slight panic.

"Good afternoon." I looked around at my clock, realising I had slept till 4 in the afternoon.

Matheo was wearing a tight black shirt with a cross necklace and black jeans with a Gucci belt.

"Hmm," I mumbled. My head was pounding and my throat was dying. I honestly didn't know what happened last night. I drank a lot and took a fair few pills.

He walked over to me, sitting on the coffee table. He tilted my chin in admiration of my face. "What did you have to drink last night?"

I wracked my brain trying to remember what I had. "Um, I really don't know."

"Hmm okay, did you take anything?" Well, that I know for sure, but I really do not know if I want to tell him.

"ANSWER ME!" he yelled. "Um, yeah, I snorted something," he said as he leant away from me. He was clearly pissed at me, as I knew he was.

"Who gave it to you?" he questioned me.

I got up and stumblingly walked to my room in response to him.

I went into my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, opening that same drawer from last night. I pulled out another pill and crushed it, inhailing the powder.

Once I left my room, I saw the man sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone.

I went into my wardrobe, stripping down into new, more comfortable clothes.

He stood up and placed his hands on my hips. I continued on with my routine and went over to my bedside table. Lighting up a blunt, taking a drag

"Why are you and all your men in my house?" He didn't reply, only walking away from me.