Mafia boss

I sat on his desk, his over-sized shirt just barely covering my ass.

"I have work to do," he replied, looking back down at his laptop. "Hmm, so you don't want to do anything then," I asked him, kneeling in front of him under his desk.

My hands crept up to his thighs, palming him over his dress pants that he had just put on.

His head hit the back of the chair. He gripped onto his desk as I reached my hands into his pants, palming him faster. "Fucking hell, you are such a slut."

There was a knock on the door and it swung open. A man in a black suit came in, "Your meeting is set."

"Fucking hell, what did I say about my privacy?" He opened the drawer closest to my face, pulling out a black gun and shooting the man in the middle of the room.

He fell to the floor, his blood spilling out on the hard wood floor.

I pulled away from him, standing up looking at the man's lifeless body on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at him.

"This is my job," he pushed me onto the desk, pushing his hips against me, "being one of the most notorious italian mafia boss and you have to deal with this."

His hand was wrapped around my throat, "so be a good girl and finish what you started," his strong hands pushing me to my knees.

My head was racing and fear struck me. This boy that I had known since 1st grade was a ruthless killer, a mafia boss.

Fear laced my mind. Matheos hands gripped my hair, making me look into his eyes. "SUCK," he yelled at me.

I pulled his pants and boxers down, taking his member into my mouth. He was so much bigger than Cade.

I swished my tongue around his dick and over the tip. His dick hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

Small curses laced out of his mouth as I went faster and faster.