Help yourself

~Olives Pov~

I practically crawled back to my room and turned on the shower. What was I supposed to do? I held in a scream that was threatening to leave my lips as I got into the shower, the hot water brushing away the blood, semen, sweat and tears that had come from the both of us. "Cade' property" was clearly written on my thigh, and I sighed as I stepped out of the shower.

My night was pretty boring I just lay on my bed scrolling through Instagram. That was until I heard my door open. Of course it was Cade. He walked towards me, looking around my room. He saw a blunt on my table with a lighter next to it. There was a collection of knives on my wall displayed.

I followed him with my eyes throughout my room before he shut the door and walked over to my bed. I put my phone on my bedside table.

At the time, I was wearing black shorts and a sports bra on top. My hair was in a messy bun on my head.

"Mm, so have you been a good girl?" He asks, crawling onto my bed, pulling me by my thighs towards him. "Yes, cade mm," I respond.He runs his finger over the wound on my leg.

"You shure because you know how I feel about liars," he says, wispering in my ear, making me shiver. "I know," I say, as he kisses down my neck. "Good girl," he says, pulling away.

He walked to the door, "Stay here, I'll be back," he said before heading out and down the stairs. I didnt know what he was going to do to me. All I did know was that the punishment for disobeying was worse.

After around five minutes of me waiting anxiously on my bed, he walked back in with vodka, handcuffs, and a vibrator in his hands.

This was a strange array of things he held. "If you do something for me, I'll do something for you," he says with a smirk. "Get on your knees." This was more of a demand than a question, so I did what he asked and got down on my knees in front of him.

I rubbed his growing erection and slowly pulled down his pants and then his boxers. I took his member into my mouth and bobbled my head, earning a groan from the old man above me. I deep-throated him over and over again, gagging slightly. This only went on for 5 minutes before he eventually came into my mouth.

"Swallow," he says, looking down at me. I do as he says, then stick my tongue out as a proth that I had done as he asked.

He says, pulling the vodka up to his lips, taking a shot. He then leaned the bottle down to my lips, "open" he demanded, and once I had, he pored a shot into my mouth.

I swallowed hard and let the burning sensation wash down my throat. "Good girl, you did something for me and now it's my turn to return the favour," he said, pulling me up by my throat and slamming me down to my bed, crawling on top of me. He pasionetly kissed me while cuffing both my hands to the bedframe.

He pulled my shorts and pants off and kissed down my stomach before reaching my clit. He licked little circles, making my stomach do flips "Ahhh," I moan back, arching my back at the intense pleasure I was experiencing.

He climbed on top of me and began dropping hickeys down my neck, making sure they were visible.

One thing I learnt about Cade is that his way of telling people that you were taken was hickeys, and they were a pain in the ass whenever he was home. Before I went out, he made sure they were visible.

He rolled his hips, making himself groan and me whimper from the sudden sensation.

At the top of my thigh, he pulled the knife up and cut into my skin again. "I want everyone to know how much of a slut you are." He started carving away, starting with S, then L, then U, and finally T.

I felt a weird mixture of both pleasure and pain, but I kind of liked it. He dragged his tongue up my thighs, licking the blood from them.

"Clean up this fucking mess," was all I could hear before the door slammed shut and I was left alone in the dark.