Causing a scene

Dodger looked at Amelia, hoping she would wake up. Pretty soon he was asleep, deeply asleep. The Joker came in through the window and saw nothing had changed since he left, dodger and Amelia were still both very much asleep. Joker kicked Dodger awake again and Dodger flew up out of his chair which had Joker chuckling.  

"What's the news?" Joker said gruffly taking a spot beside his daughter. 

"She's in a self induces coma. Internal bleeding, we have no idea when she is going to wake up." Dodger said looking at the dysfunctional clown, he looked worn out. Tired.  

"Is that all." Joker grunted, not giving away any emotion. Dodger hesitated, should he tell him about the miscarriage?  

"Yeah. Listen, Joker, you're not going to like this." He said. 

"And of course I loved knowing my daughter is in a coma!" Joker spat. Dodger didn't flinch. 

"She was pregnant, she lost the baby on impact." He said. Joker tensed. 

"Who was the father?" He asked in a calm voice. 

"I don't know, I really didn't think she knew about the baby, J. Don't go too hard on her." Dodger said grabbing Amelia's hand. Joker stood up. 

"You handle finding out who the babies father was. I'll handle Bat brain." Joker said before nodding once and jumping out of the window. Dodger sighed and sat down, he had a pretty good idea who the babies father was, now he needed to get a hold of boy blunder to confirm his suspicions. Dodger also went out of the window, he knew she wasn't going to wake up soon. This left Amelia's room wide open, un-guarded. Nobody noticed the man with the bandaged up face come in and inject the sleeping woman with a unknown blue toxin. Nobody saw the man smirk, knowing his plan was coming together. He knew what he wanted, revenge. And he was going to use this little girl to get it.  

--------THE AFTERNOON AFTER----- 

A broadcast was made by the joker which had every body fearing for there lives, as usual. Bruce Wayne was in the Batcave with Tim Drake, watching. 

The jokers face appeared, behind him was a known cheerleader from Tim's school, Lacey Turner.  

"Batman this ones for you! Hahahaha" the joker laughed, it sent chills down the Jokers spine. 

"Now I know you have been wondering what happened to my little girl. MY DAUGHTER! The one you pushed of the ledge so... So... Carelessly." He said floating around Lacey. Bruce swallowed a giant lump in his throat. Truthfully he had wondered who that girl was, and now he knew it didn't make him feel less guilty. It made him feel more.  

"We'll you would be glad to know she is in a coma. Know record of when she will wake up yet. My poor little Amelia." Tim sucked in a breath and Bruce glanced at him. Something was off about him.  

"Now now Batman. This isn't just a mindless killing, oh know. For everyday Amelia doesn't wake up people will die! Starting with this one." The Joker nodded towards Lacy and cut her throat.  

"It would have been longer but I have somewhere to be. Oh and congratulations on your first murder batman! You killed my unborn grand child! You must be so proud." He spat at the camera before throwing it to the ground. The connection was cut and Tim couldn't look away from the screen. No, Joker was lying. He had to be. No... Or she could have slept with someone else, yea! She was getting pretty close to Fergus, maybe it was his. It couldn't have been Tims baby, it couldn't.  

"Tim we have something going on on top of Gothem general. A hostage situation, the villain is specifically asking for you." Oracle said through his earpiece giving them a good view of what was happening. He recognised the man shouting for him, it was one of Amelia's friends. Tim looked at Bruce. 

"I have to go." He said sternly putting on his uniform. 

"It could be a trap!" Bruce said. 

"I have questions that need answering and he is the only one that can answer them!" Tim yelled back before making his was our of the Batcave.