Hidey Holes

I couldn't exactly avoid Fergus after that. I was a little quieter but I think he put that down to me being hungover. We walked into the school late the next day. Tammy smiled at me and I pulled her, Poppy and Vicky away to talk to. 

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. Tammy nodded. I took off my sunglasses and Vicky giggled.

"You look rough. I need to take your stash away from you." She smiled. I galred slightly at her.

"Don't you take away my babies!" They laughed with the joke.

"Now whats wrong." I gave her a strange look. Poppy turned to me.

"Sweetie Fergus said you've been avoiding him. What happened?" She asked. I sighed and looked at my friends. All gathered round me to hear whats gone off.

"I had a dirty dream about Fergus." I shrugged. All the girls screamed and I clutched my head.

"Right so how dirty?" Tammy asked grabbing my arm for attention.

"A little steamy but as it was about to get good I woke up." I sighed sadly. Poppy giggled.

"Something else happened." She squeled.

"When I woke up from said dream he was sat on my step watching me." I felt myself go red even now.

"Thank god you don't talk in your sleep JJ. That would have been awful." Vicky said smiling at me. The bell rang.

"Look girls, come round tonight and we will all catch up." I said. They all nodded.

"Will your dad be there?" Tammy asked.

"Unless he broke out. No." I laughed walking to the classroom. "I meant to ask you. Vicky how did the break out go?" I turned to my blonde best friend and we sat down in social studies. I looked over to Fergus and waved and he smiled bashfully. He looked down at his desk blushing and I looked at Vicky.

"We didn't manage to get there. Instead we hung out at Ethans." She sighed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Got a little crush there?" I teased. She smirked.

"No. No dirty thoughts just yet." She winked at me and I hit her over the head with my book. Cheeky cow.

Fergus POV

She was avoiding me and now I know why. I always had this knack of hiding in small cracks so I can hear everything going on.

"Sweetie, Fergus said you've been avoiding him. What happened?" Poppy asked. I talked to Ethan and Chase about it and obviously he told Poppy and Vicky.

"I had a dirty dream about Fergus." She sighed. I heard the girls squeling and I tuned out. Amelia. Dirty dream. Me. Dafuq? Since when has she ever liked me liked that. After contemplating it I decided to go back into their conversation.

"When I woke up from said dream he was sat on my step watching me." Amelia said. I gulped and prayed they wouldn't have heard it. I slinked away to my next lesson and waiting outside the door.

Since when did she feel that sort of attraction to me? Did I feel it to her? Of course I did. She was beautiful. But did I want to take a chance and possibly ruin our relationship by asking her out. Well after her last episode with Boy Blunder I figure she should have time to heal. I won't do anything to hurt our relationship yet but if I hear she had any more dreams about me I might not be able to keep  my hands off her. I looked her was and saw her smiling at me. I smiled at her and felt my cheeks go red so I faced my desk. I didn't want her to think I was getting soppy on her.