Reunions

I got tired of running.

"STOP!" I shouted and roughly pulled my arm out of his hold.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He spat at me.

"Stopping. Even for a few seconds. I don't know what we are running from Hush." I said catching my breath. Then I heard faint voices.

"I hear something. Climb up on to this roof with me." I told him. We did just that and then we saw to figures, arguing figures, come out of the building from across the street.

"What...?" Hush's question died in his throat the moment I gave him a killer look.

"Why do you keep doing this? It's obviously a lost cause!" The female red head shouted. There was an auburn haired boy with her, they looked vaguely familiar.

"You think looking for your best friend is a lost cause? I don't. She is still out there." The boy argued back.

"Yeah I do think she is! And I also think that our 'group' is better off without her! Just look how much pain she caused to Fergus, Tammy and to you! You're all running around looking for her and I bet she is just sat on her arse. In fact you know what! I hope Amelia Napier is dead." She shouted. That last bit got me. Amelia Napier. That's my name. I don't know how I know but I just do. All of a sudden I felt a rush of anger surge through me. I'd had enough. I jumped down with my glowing blue hands and stood in front of the red haired woman. 

"Blue what are you doing!" Hush shouted running after me.

"A-Amelia!" The boy stammered out. 

"That's my name. Don't were it out." I spat. I didn't look at him. I only had eyes for the red head, what was her name? Poppy. A voice told me. 

"Miss me?" I smirked as she couldn't stop looking at my blue hands.

"Amelia! Your alive!" She stuttered out with fake joy as she ran towards me. I punched her in the face and smiled when she went flying.

"I know it's a shame isn't it. Little tip, when you wish somebody was dead you don't do it within earshot." I spat.

"Or when the said person has been genetically altered to kick your ass." Hush spat at her. His gun trained on her. I turned to the boy and saw he looked like the man from before. I nodded and turned to Hush. 

"Let's go. You have a lot of explaining to do." I said to him.

"What makes you think that I will explain anything." He smirked. I walked up to him, swaying my hips. 

"Because sweetheart, whatever your plan is, its obvious you need me. And I won't help you if you don't tell me things. Like you said, I am a lot more welcome here than you are." I whispered in his ear. I smirked and pulled back. He gluped and nodded then grabbed my hand and we went down an alley. I ignored the calls of the boy before and just followed Hush. 

"Explain." I said.

"After we get to this place, then you can know everything. I give you my word." I was satisfied with that. I nodded and we continued in the dead of night.