Fighters

It was the 23rd of September and Isaac realized how much he's been getting better. He can't wait to go home and rest on his comfortable bed.

He talked to Cleveland about the world trade centre when suddenly, he saw someone walk from the distance, a familiar figure that looks like someone he went to PRESCHOOL with.

"Dax?!"

"Isaac?!!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Long story."

"Cool."

"Anyways, you better start running."

"What do you me-" but before Isaac could finish, Dax swung his fist in his face.

"OW WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME AGAIN?"

"Uh clout."

"UGH."

Cleveland saw this and escorted Dax out of the building.

"Would you like some peanuts?" Cleveland asked concerned.

"Yes."

Isaac got a call from Dax saying he wants to fight him, so he told him to go to the 7/11 next to the world trade centre.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, Cleveland!" Isaac said as he got his sick cat hoodie and put it on.

"Stay safe, I heard there were killer cookies outside."

"That's silly!"

"Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you."

"Ugh!" Then Isaac left.

Isaac walked with his hands in his pockets. He brought out a pack of fags and took a drag one after the other.

As he finished each cigarette, he said everytime, "I need a cigarette."

He walked for 6 hours and he took countless cigarettes and his teeth were still luscious.

When he got to the 7/11, there stood Dax at a car at the gas station.

"Well well well, look who actually showed up!"

"Bro why wouldn't I? I said I would, why wouldn't I show up-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY THING!" Dax cut him off. "Anyways, I have an army with me."

"For real on God?"

"Yes."

"Damn."

"Now, as I was saying, you better start running."

"Great, not this again."

Dax whipped out a GUN and pointed it to Isaac.

"Oh, yeah? I'm immortal."

"We'll see about that!" Dax pulled the trigger but Isaac looked like a beanbag, but he transformed into his defense form.

"HOLY SMOKES!" Dax yelled.

"HAHAHAHHAH." Isaac evilly laughed.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Dax was about to become a quilt.

Isaac saw an army of cookies from the distance and he switched to his attack form

and he beat the living crap out of every single cookie that were behind Dax.

"DAGNABBIT!" Dax screamed.

"NERD!" Isaac yelled.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me now." Dax said threateningly.

"Oh, yeah? I'm gonna hit your butt-" but he tripped on a stool.

"HAHAHHAHA." Dax laughed at the silly clumsy ahh kid.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" Isaac took a chainsaw and he put it in Dax's stomach and he laughed.

"You're so weak, elbows o."

Isaac was so mad at this point, he transformed.

"HOLY COW."

"WHY DID YOU BECOME CHARLIE?!" Dax shrieked

"NOW I'M RACIST!"

"OH NO NO!" Dax got mutilated brutally.

I cannot end this. - Isaac