Pain

Last night was such a weird night for Isaac to reflect on. The grimaced crowd practiced their religions because when Charlie fell like super Mario, he actually fell flat on the ground and fucking died! So they prayed.

So, Dax and Charlie were dead. Isaac was left on his own now, and the only other person he could depend on is Cleveland. The only issue is he still feels guilt from what he did last night knowing his new friend is a literal worker at a rehab. No matter how many times he said it's okay, he still feels bad about the whole thing.

"25 years for nothing, and I'm here again for another 10, I gotta find a way to get away with all this."

Isaac and Cleveland took a walk to buy some polar pops at the local Circle K. Isaac got a coke, Cleveland got a sprite.

The walk back was going great until they both saw two ghosts in front of them. It couldn't be... Charlie and Dax?!

"OoooOooOOoOoooh I'm a ghost yayaaaaaaa!" Dax said.

"EEK! SAVE ME, CLEVELAND!" Isaac went behind Cleveland peeking over his shoulder to see the ghost and he sweat a lot.

Cleveland rolled up his sleeves which revealed 60 years of arm wrestling. Isaac was impressed on how he still has an arm even after 40. Or. 10.

Cleveland jumped very high and started punching Charlie over and over until Dax hit him right across the back, and when he turned around was punched, lost the grip he had on Charlie, and fell to the ground and Charlie and Dax flew away and Cleveland started to sob.

"Real."

"KILL YOURSELF!" Cleveland said only a little bit mad, not even half mad.

He got up and they both continued their walk. Cleveland talked about the ecstasy pills he's taken and how he quit.

After 90 hours of walking, they looked up, the sky was grey, it was raining blood, and most importantly, the left stable twin tower stood menacingly in front of them.

"HOLY COWBELLS."

At the very top of the tower, there stood Dax and Charlie with a goofy arf wagon wheel. The tower grew legs and started walking and Isaac and Cleveland screamed and ran away.

 The tower grew legs and started walking and Isaac and Cleveland screamed and ran away

They both ran so fast, they started collecting rings. Anyways, Charlie told Dax to stop making the tower walk.

"Why?"

"I just realized we shouldn't kill them."

"And why not?"

"He uhh... he bought me the pills..."

"Oh."

"Yeahhh..."

Dax looked down at Isaac and Cleveland still running and he said,

"Whatever."

And so, Dax and Charlie laughed maniacally and Charlie eventually brought out bazookas and aimed for them whilst Dax kept making the tower walk.

After a while, the tower was really shaky and made them fall. They both screamed at the top of their lungs until Dax pointed out, "Wait, we're ghosts, we can fly."

"Good point." They both drank redbulls and grew wings, they flew to the tower, although, they got too high and when they gripped the tower, they kept flying to the atmosphere along with the tower.

"WAIT NO I DON'T WANNA BE HIGH ANYMORE!"

God overheard this and he clapped his hands twice and Dax, Charlie, and the tower not only fell, but squished Isaac and Cleveland.

"Mission accomplished!" Charlie said right before he got slaughtered by Dax.

"Haha I'm a ghost."

Dax became a Ghostbuster, brought out a vacuum and sucked Charlie up until he forgot he was, too, a ghost.

The end!

I need help with real ideas 'cause I ain't finding good ideas. I will try to find the creativity or motivation to write about other silly ahh stuff, but for now, I'm writing stuff like this, and plus, still updating Adam Gontier's Bad Eating Habits, so I'll try to get as many stories in as possible. By the way, I'm not stressed about much as of right now except for one thing, I just like writing whenever I can. This week will be an easy week to write! - Isaac