Calling a Rehab

"OH COME ON DON'T BE SUCH A GOODY-GOODY!" Charlie screamed at Isaac from the phone.

"I'M AT FUCKING REHAB, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO EVEN LEAVE LET ALONE GO TO A DAMN PARTY?!"

"BECAUSE REHAB IS FOR NERDS!"

"Just stop calling me, you called me like 59 times, and yes, I counted."

"Oh my hecking gosh, why are you like this?"

"What do you mean why am I like this, I'm getting over an addiction to marihuana /lee"

"BUT THERE'S ONE DRUG YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF."

"Uhuh, yeah, I've heard of gamma-hydroxybutyrate, there's no way I don't know the one you're thinking of-"

"Fine. I'll go with Dax."

"DAX?!"

"YEAH."

"WHAT THE FLIP, MAN, HE BULLIED ME WHEN WE WERE IN PRESCHOOL!"

"SO WHAT?!"

"NO KID WHO DOES THAT CHANGES."

"OMFG SHUT UP HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN HIM, HE'S A LAWYER!"

"WHATEVER!" Isaac threw the phone at a worker named Cleveland.

"Oh, my bad, Cleve."

"It's all good!"

Isaac was so responsible, he didn't want to get into any more drugs due to the heavy addiction he previously had. He knew that the party Charlie wanted to go to would surely have some sort of drug.

Charlie's former Taco Bell boss, professionally known as Cole, saw Cleveland get hit and told him to go back to work or he's making him pay his taxes for the next two years.

"Rehab really is goofy, ain't it?" Isaac said.

"Eh, I like it here, this place is the only place where Santa actually goes." Cleveland noted.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that?"

"I saw him."

"WHAAT?!"

Isaac was very shocked and he shook hands with him telling him, "You're gonna go far, kid

Isaac was very shocked and he shook hands with him telling him, "You're gonna go far, kid."

Isaac got a phone call a week later and when he picked it up, he realized what Charlie has been doing.

"IS THIS CHESTER BENNINGTON?!?!?!"

"STOOOOOP"

Is all Isaac heard from Charlie and Dax on the phone. There were lots of background noise that included music and the sound of a loud crowd.

Isaac sighed and said, "What are you on?"

"YOUR MOM!!!!" Dax said and Isaac felt STEAM COME OUT OF HIS EARS!!!

"I'm kind of busy, but y'all have a good night." Isaac hung up and as he got up to leave, the phone rang again. His hand made a fist and punched the phone. Nah, he actually just gripped the phone extremely elegantly and when he put it to his ear, he screamed, "WHAT THE FREAK DO YOU GUYS WANT?"

"OOH HE DROPPED AN F-BOMB."

"STOOOOP, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?!"

"UH, I don't know lol."

"BRO IF YOU CALL ME AGAIN, I'LL TELL MR. OJ YOU STILL HAVE GONE WITH THE WIND!"

"Oh. I'm sorry, please don't."

"Okay, okay, I just, I have somewhere I need to be, we're celebrating the 21st."

"GOODBYE!" Charlie was a goofy goober.