🌸Fields Of Roses🌸

Fluff<3
___________________________

Akaza's POV:

I don't know why, but something dragged me towards a trail leading to the other side of the valley, where the moon began to rise up.

It led to a open field, the wind softly blowing, crisp and cold. I shivered despite the beautiful sight. The smell of roses, sweet, yet defined. I looked at the moon as it seemed to pause time. The sound of crickets and frog chattered all around me, making me breath easy as I relaxed from where I stood, looking over a large body of water. The moonlight danced on the waves that slowly crashed upon the shore, only about ankle height. He slowly started to walk towards the shore, soft, sugar sand giving away a little under his weight. He picked up a sea shell. How had he come to this spot? Why did it feel so- familiar, yet so strange? The stars twinkled softly, as the leaves ruffled quietly in the treetops. Perfect, simply not a thing out of place..... except someone to share it with-.... I sighed, dreaming upon when I can let my guard down, the day I can close my eyes, knowing everything's right in my small world. Yes, something was missing... him. He should be here with me at the moment. Then it would be truly perfect.

But he would probably be waiting for a while... never has anything be perfect, and nothing would be. At least that's what I think, I thought waiting for something, someone perhaps.

Douma's POV:

I walked through the forest. (on the other side of the place Akaza entered the field through)

Leaves crunched underneath my feet, making only the slightest noises, the branches slightly swaying in the winds rhythm. I stepped onto a falling log, admiring the life that crawled on the moss, a small moth landed upon it, fluttering it wings before taking off on trail ahead of me. I followed the moth and looked around as I did so. I saw a hole in a fallen tree, remembering something I should of realized right away. This is where me and Akaza-dono first met outside the meeting platform! Even though it was a hostile moment, he cherished the memory, smiling at when Akaza's face slightly heated up before punching his head off. I miss him... I hadn't seen him in a long time, had he been avoiding me? Did we just go out separate ways? I hope not... I continued along the trail when I came across a field of roses, the open shore of the vast ocean revealed itself, as waves crashed, the moon high above the water. Then my breath caught in my throat when I saw him.

Standing there in the moonlight, his haori waving slightly in the wind as he faced the water. I felt my face heat up as I slowly walked over to him, he was clutching his haori, probably cold. I made it directly behind him, making sure not to squash a single prickly rose. I then wrapped him in my oversized cult jacket. He jumped with surprise, but then relaxed as he felt the way he was held, before leaning against my chest, sighing from the warmth he gained from the hug. I felt my face heat up.

He has a soft side? How come I never knew that?

I burrowed my face into his neck, smiling as I inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet scent of hydrangeas. I held him tighter, this was straight out of a dream, had to be. "Hey Douma." There wasn't any venom, or hatred in his voice, only calm reserve and something else... affection possibly? I smiled even brighter as I mumbled out "yeah?" from the crook of his neck. "What brings you here at a time like this?" He turned his head, probably looking at my hair, before moving his hand to move a loose strand out hair out of my face, and tucked it behind my ear. My face shot up almost immediately, a bright tint of blush probably lining my cheeks. He just laughed slightly before looking back to the ocean shore, his arm dropping back down. I moved my chin to rest on his shoulder as I slowly reached for his hand. My fingers slowly intertwined with his and my heart skipped a beat, and I hugged him closer with my free arm. Leaning forward a bit, I gave him a kiss on the cheek, that, caught his attention. He looked back at me, a cute red face with honey yellow eyes met rainbow eyes. And before the short male knew it, his lips interlocked with his superiors, his eyes widening in shock before allowing himself to relax.

The kiss was sweet, and passionate, something you could picture out of a movie, or a fairytale.

3rd person POV:

Douma pulled away, smiling at his new found relationship with his love interest. He used his free hand, hands still intertwined, to turn the striped demon to face him. Before once again pulling him into a passionate kiss. His free hand moved from the other's arm to his cheek bone, pulling Akaza into a deeper kiss, opening his own and the short males mouths wider, before kissing him harder.

This was all Douma had dreamed about...

For years he had loved Uppermoon 3, he just hadn't understood what he felt.

That all changed when he talked to the weaker Uppermoon 6.

That's when he knew, he was in love.

Akaza usually found the blonde annoying, but lately something had changed.

But the striped male still wondered...

Was he really ready for a relationship again?

In a world where they were the villains, would they ever find happiness? Ever be free from there pasts? Akaza dreaded the future, fear of change....

But something else feared him more... of what might happen to his new found love...

___________________________

980 words

Part 2? And more?

🥹cute🥹