🔪Mentally Obsessed❤️

__________________

! PART 2 OF '🔪Mentally Unstable🌧' !

! REQUESTED ! (by literally so many people)

! SMUT !

! BELLY BULGE ! (somebody help me 😭)

! GORE !

! FLASHBACKS !

! KINKS !

__________________

Akaza's POV:

- Flashback -

"Now. Where were we?~"

Suddenly he picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

Here we go again.

- End of Flashback -

I was pinned against the wall, Douma's hot breath melting on my neck, making me shiver. He then used his hands, his cold touch like ice as he touched my chest and abs. He smiled, seeing me look away.

I felt a cold hand take my face and move it back, facing Douma. I felt chills creep down my spine finding his smile wasn't there.

"I said behave. Now didn't I?"

I felt his hands move to my thighs, grabbing the muscular limbs. He smiled again before spreading them out, the sides pressed against the wall as he pushed them. I growled in pain at the unusual angle. I was quite literally doing the middle spilt. He smirked, finding my pain amusing. I bucked my hips forward, attempting to get rid of the uncomfortable sensation. Lucky I was so god damn flexible that it was just uncomfortable, but it was almost in a painful way.

"You know Douma, if your going to fuck me, just get it over with."

He didn't respond, but a smirk on his face meant he had obviously heard me. He pressed his cold body closer to my warm one, pushing my thighs into the wall harder. I bucked my hips again, but instead of like last time, I grinded on Douma. Before I could move back in embarrassment, he snatched my hips with both his hands. I quickly clamped my legs shut after I was given the chance to move. I was about to say some thing, but I felt something cold slide down my ass. I realized Douma had only been distracting me to get closer. I felt those same cold fingers stop at my hole, his fingertip pressing on it.

"Ugh..~ Douma.. Stop teasing would you? Your being an assho-.. Ugmh..~"

His finger slipped in without warning, and started moving in and out right away. I felt him struggle to pull out his finger as he kept coming in contact with my boxers. I was about to smirk and say something like 'this isn't going too well for you is it?' But I never got the words out as I felt his other hand press a cold blade to the hem of my pants.

I gulped, nervous on what this hot psychopath was about to do. I felt the blade start to move down and I heard the unmistakable tear of fabric. I realized he was literally slicing my clothes in half. I couldn't wear them again after this. What is that suggesting?

How long does he plan to go with me?

I got somewhat nervous at the thought. I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to try beating our record of 3 hours. After all, his confidence is probably skyrocketing anyway.