🌧️Muzan's Favorite🌸

_________

I think my writing is actually improving 😨 bro idk how y'all thought 'Mistakes' was good. That shit is sad asf 😭💀

Bro I hate myself for thinking of this idea BECAUSE I LITERALLY LOVE A FATHER SON RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AKAZA AND MUZAN-

yet here I am writing this 😭

blame the books (mainly tgcf) I've been reading to place all this trauma in here 💀

_

! Torture !

! Manipulation !

! Abuse ! (Verbal & Physical 😔🔫)

! Gore !

! Powerless Uppermoons ! (they can't say anything about how they are treated 😔)

! Toxic Muzan ! (as if he wasn't in the first place, this is like 10x worse 😭)

! Season 3 Spoilers ! (Just some of the Sword Smith Village Arc (Obviously different and not canon))

! Slightly Different Original AU (Top 3 moons and Muzan have to be referred by 'sama' by any rank lower) !

__________

Douma's POV:

I felt eyes on me as I walked towards the storage room in the infinity fortress, where the demon king ruled over. I felt myself shift, preparing as I heard a biwa strike though the shaky castle. I was suddenly teleported onto a platform, Muzan-Sama sitting on a higher sitting chair. He looked down on me as I heard the other Uppermoons arrive. Even though I could barely feel emotions, I felt disgusted staring at the spoiled bitch, as I cleared my mind. No one was ever free to do as they pleased besides the king himself, after all, being the higher hierarchy of demons, we powerful beings were always kept close. I sensed the other Uppermoons bow down behind me, so I followed their lead. I blinked as I was moved back by the quiet servant next to the demon king.

"Well well, if it isn't the disappointments of the demon race."

Of course. The usual.

"As promised to you useless underlings, I am here to give you your next task. First off, Kokushibo. You will go north, where theirs been reports of two loud Hashira in the area by lower demons. (you already know it's Sanemi and Obanai arguing) Then, Douma, you will head south to check the coasts once again to find that damned flower. Then, Akaza you will travel with Hantengu and Gyokko to check out our newest leads on the sword smith village. (SEASON 3, I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO WATCH IT) Uppermoon 6, you will go to the east, as close to where first light hits. After all, I can spare such a weak demon if your slow. That's it peasants, get out of my sight."

Suddenly we were all out of the infinity castle, and I smiled to myself. Even though we could never leave the castle unless we had missions, I didn't mind hanging around the other demons. Especially the pretty Uppermoon 3. I don't think he likes me very much, but I'm sure Akaza will come around sooner or later.

Hantengu's POV:

I couldn't believe I was traveling with the Uppermoon 3! Despite him only being a rank above me, he was extremely strong! It's so scary! He's so scary! Always serious and on task. He was pretty quiet when he wasn't beating the shit out of Uppermoon 2! He had the guts to stand up for himself against someone so much powerful than him! He's so cool! Aiieee!

(Not Hantengu being Mitsuri 😭💀)

I squeaked in shock to see he was looking at me. Aieeaaee! I hope he isn't mad! He's terrifying when he's angry! I saw him roll his eyes before focusing on walking again. I looked behind to find Gyokko trailing behind us. He seemed to be thinking of something, and his freakish complexion shining. He was such a good artist! He's a work of art himself, just very abstract! I felt myself dragging behind slightly, so I quickly sprinted forward back up to Akaza. I wasn't exactly matching his stride, after all, he's so intimidating I don't think I could bring myself to, even if I wanted to!