A Few Things First

Hey everyone, I would like to start by thanking you for clicking on my story. I can't wait for you guys to read the rollercoaster story I have planned. Before i start here's some things I just want you to keep in mind:

I'm not perfect and neither is my grammar/spelling. I have no problem with you politely correcting me, but I do have a problem with people being rude.

That being said I have no problem with yall fighting in my comments. In fact, arguing is encouraged, nobody is safe here. I'm kidding kind of, don't be too harsh to each other.

I will not tolerate any spoilers in my comments. Your comment will be deleted and you will get blocked. I personally hate spoilers so I have a 0 tolerance policy.

I would also like it if you guys didn't compare my book to others. I don't mind if you say a character reminds you of another book but don't bash on my book and praise another. It's rude and hurtful. Speaking of, remember that I'm a person with feelings and responsibilities. Wattpad isn't my number one priority. So if I miss an upload day I'm sorry and I will try to update as soon as possible. I will not take any shit yall say about me or my life.

Warnings:
Blood and gore
Mentions of suicide
Suicidal thoughts
Knives, guns, etc
Abuse, sexual violence/assault
Violence
Self-harm

If you have any questions about anything or just want to talk my dms are always open. Thank you again for choosing my book! Love you all and enjoy.